Michigan roll call

Goldberg2363

Been Around the Block
I've been seeing more people from Michigan in the new members thread and there was some talk last summer about a ride so i thought i would start this up and see how many of us there are and maybe try and organize a ride or get together for this summer. So who is interested and where are you from? I'm in Royal Oak.

I'm in, but my bike is currently in 553 pieces and coming together slowly. I am hoping to be done before August. Work and GF has been keeping me so busy, but I will have more time coming up soon, and I intend on making some major headway.

I'm in Royal Oak as well, so lets get this thing going!

Hey! Northern MI checking in. I'm in Cadillac, no area, just Cadillac. My cafe is also not up and running but my daily is a KZ750 (1982). Got a buddy in Rochester Hills/Leonard/Oxford area who rides as well. Beautiful riding in the North if I can get you Southern boys this far.

Cheers, Jim

Jimmychops said:
Hey! Northern MI checking in. I'm in Cadillac, no area, just Cadillac. My cafe is also not up and running but my daily is a KZ750 (1982). Got a buddy in Rochester Hills/Leonard/Oxford area who rides as well. Beautiful riding in the North if I can get you Southern boys this far.

Cheers, Jim

i would love to go up north riding but i don't know if i could make it 3 or 4 hours on the highway but i have yet to try any long rides.

I live in Detroit, the bikes in pieces in Auburn Hills. It's ready for paint this week, so maybe withing the month. My girlfriend lives in Ferndale.

Just joined. I'm in Ann Arbor and don't know any other bike riders, much less cafe racer fans. I'd love to ride out to Royal Oak if you do a ride.

BTW - sorry if dredging up an old thread is bad form.

I'm in Utica... I've been looking for some cafe folks to ride with... It would be nice if we had a cafe racer club in SE MI!!!

Hey RedLynr! The new Cafe shop/cafe in Ypsilanti is having an ad hoc ride in tonight for publicity. The Current will be there at 7:00 to do a story and they're trying to get as many vintage bikes in front of the shop for a photo. It's 10 E Cross St in Depot Town, Ypsi. I'm going to try to make it if the trophy wife doesn't already have plans. Might be a longish ride for you, but it'd be a way to meet people to ride with.

Back
Top Bottom