PA ride and campout!

VonYinzer

Over 10,000 Posts
So there was some talk about us members from the grand commonwealth of PA gettin together for a ride and maybe a cookout (thats just a later addition by some of us pittsburghers). I talked to a friend of mine and he is sill in contact with a man from his Marine Corps days who owns a farm near Gettysburg. The owner of this farm is an Vietnam era Marine, badass, great guy, and MAY be willing to let us use his property to have a get together. Its a huge area, and wouldnt cost us anything to camp there. This is still just a possibility, so unless we can find somethin better thats a sure thing, dont get too excited. That said, im thinkin we should shoot for next spring/summer, and plan something great. Of course all members of the forum are welcome, but i think us PA folk should plan something kick-ass. Im thinkin a good old bonfire havin', beer fueled, sleep in the dirt next to your bike and eat eggs cooked on a fire in the a.m. kinda deal. If anyones down, let me know. Im cool with trying to organize it with some help. Thanks ll, and hope to see ya!

Back
Top Bottom