Lupo Di Mare (1976 xs360 build) (Toronto)

Once a Butcher, always a Butcher.

8507015083_b5b5ea11bc_z.jpg

I'll definitely use those pink headers. They really look awesome in a sick way

shamus said:
Once a Butcher, always a Butcher.

8507015083_b5b5ea11bc_z.jpg

Remind me to never piss you off! Sheesh......... :eek:

Cool build so far, man. Can't wait to see the finished deal!

Cheers,
New2meCB (also from Ont.)

MikeXS needs to get their shit together. They've been the least helpful supplier I've dealt with for my build. Can't answer a single fucking question I ask. I had some electrical components shipped to Maine and from there, Maritime shipped them to me. Today, I went to put the points on my bike and they are both right side points. So, a big fuck you to MikeXS. Any chance I have to not support them, I will take it.

Man that is the shits. Make them ship a left from the cabadian branch free

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk 2

They suck. Can they get you the right parts to maine? I have to go pick up some parts to fix my shit box nissan next week? Make em send them and pay the 5.00 handling fee. I did that with summit racing when they screwed up my order. Also they need to put the number on the boz. They didnt and your box almost got sent back but I called and told the guys it was coming so they signed for it

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk 2

Rich Ard said:
Super cool! What's the material?

It's all leather. The body is a brown almost suede like leather with embossed snake skin because I'm a little grimy like that. Looks lighter in the picture. And Green leather piping to match the tank. She also did a fork mount tool bag but I don't have pictures of that yet.

Looking good man! Get that seat mounted up so's we can see it! I'm building my first bike starting with the same yammer as you. Check out my build thread in my sig.

Back
Top Bottom