Yes this about a bed! But i need to share!

haplo_84

Been Around the Block
Me and my fiancé have been scraping cash together over the last few months for a new bed. I know this has nothing to do with bikes but I have to share this. We finally splurged on an amazing deal from Sams Club. A king size Bed shipped to our front door for less than $500. I'm not gonna lie I was nervous about it till I put it together last night before the other half got home and all I can say is wow! what a deal! This thing is more comfortable than ever thought was possible! Granted we are going from a full size that sagged in the middle but after looking up and down for a bed I don't think we could have done better! I highly encourage anyone that is looking for a bigger bed on a budget to pull the trigger on this. Now that we have it we are not rolling into each other unless she gets uncomfortable ( because of her being pregnant ) and I am no longer clinging to the edge to stay off of her at night. The last pic is me after I put it together.

here is the link for the one we bought and they have other really good deals! http://www.samsclub.com/sams/12-night-therapy-euro-box-top-spring-mattress-bed-frame-set-king/prod2980314.ip?navAction=push

Attachments

• 1560777_10202811445277673_1374786560_n.jpg
    1560777_10202811445277673_1374786560_n.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 415
  • 1558474_10202811445477678_550138118_n.jpg
    1558474_10202811445477678_550138118_n.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 422
  • 1508606_10202811444997666_1242561770_n.jpg
    1508606_10202811444997666_1242561770_n.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 729
This is far and away the weirdest post I have ever seen on here

litsen up,mate,unless you include pics of yer old lady in pods we don't wanna see it

happy new year ;D ;D

Lol, I know it's a weird post. But as I'm sure you have all been there when cash is tight and your able to get something that you dearly need, you sometimes get overly excited about it. Especially since my motorcycle has been in storage on shutdown for over 2yrs now, not much to look forward to beside things like this.

Until you've gone from a small bed to a king and had a pregnant wife at the same time, you wouldn't understand. Great deal on a big bed to be sure!

I have a bed made in the 1870's that I restored and refinished and had converted to a queen size. I had to make new pieces and even have some carving done. I understand being excited. I have had it for like 4 years and I still like to show it off to people LOL. 140 year old bed that is 20 times better and more beautiful than anything else out there.

Hey, at least it's not a mattress on the floor :) Did you see the milk-crate holding up the TV? 20 years ago when I got married we had our bed sitting flat on a floor and wooden crates as side tables. But yeah, if I'm taking pics of my bed to post online, I might spend 10 minutes making it up ;)

I was just busting his chops. ;)
Oh yeah I remember those days well. "Eary inlaw and seasonded fruit wood" ... Used hand-me-downs and apple crates. My best piece of furniture was a Naugahyde sofa picked up from a yard sale for $10!

At least I didn't mention how his hair-do looks like his avatar.

Oops.... too late.

I bet Swivel or Nortonguy could tell you how to do it better, though.

"Do what better?" you may ask.

"Does it matter?" I answer.

luckily the rest of my place is decently put together with other broken down pieces of furniture that I will be replacing soon enough or fixing up. It's strange to me that since I have gotten done with school that I seem to barely have the same kind of money I did when I was going to school. Student loans and all kinds of other things seem to take my money. But I am still steadily making progress towards being more financially stable and have the appearance in and outside of my home of being that way.

haplo_84 said:
luckily the rest of my place is decently put together with other broken down pieces of furniture that I will be replacing soon enough or fixing up. It's strange to me that since I have gotten done with school that I seem to barely have the same kind of money I did when I was going to school. Student loans and all kinds of other things seem to take my money. But I am still steadily making progress towards being more financially stable and have the appearance in and outside of my home of being that way.

I had all the money I could spend while in University, I am now gainfully employed and never have .02 to put towards anything fun LOL. Nice deal on the bed. I ordered a memory foam one for about the same price from Costco and love it. Tempur pedic for 1/10 the price.

Back
Top Bottom