Carburators ultrasonic cleaning service (Maybe other parts if they fit)

joevirus563

Coast to Coast
Hi Guys, I don't know if I'm allowed to post this here but if not please let me know admin.

I'm starting to do more and more caburator cleaning. So I'm buying a big ultrasonic cleaner to fit the needs.

Here's what I can off the members DTT:

I'm located in canada, quebec.

I have a 500mm x 300mm x 150mm tank
Big enough so I don't have to remove them from the rack and break the sync

Price:

PRICE IS IN CAN

Cleaning:
1 carburator 40$ CAN
2 carburators 70$
3 carburators 90$
4 carburators 100$

Cleaning AND rebuilding:
1 carburator 60$ CAN
2 carburators 110$
3 carburators 150$
4 carburators 180$

Send me an email: carbsonic@gmail.com

I'll treat them as my own.

Here's the facebook page: www.facebook.com/CarbSonic

I know its all in French but I swear I'll post bilingual stuff as well.

Please like and share.

Thanks.

Joe,

I'm sure you already know this but carbs have to be completely stripped before they go in the cleaner and then flushed out and tested before assembly. I sit safe to assume that your "clean" price is to dunk carbs already stripped by the owner and the other option includes strip, clean and assembly?

teazer said:
Joe,

I'm sure you already know this but carbs have to be completely stripped before they go in the cleaner and then flushed out and tested before assembly. I sit safe to assume that your "clean" price is to dunk carbs already stripped by the owner and the other option includes strip, clean and assembly?

Hi teaser.

The first option is of course all the carbs opened up and cleaned, reasamble and tested for leaks bench sync and sent back to customer.

The second option is carbs opened up and cleaned and a rebuild kit applied to those (gaskets o-ring etc.). Bench sync and sent back to customer.

In both case I take note of the setting of all the carbs when they arrive and I put it back that way when they leave

Hope that answer your question.

joevirus563 said:
Hi teaser.

The first option is of course all the carbs opened up and cleaned, reasamble and tested for leaks.

The second option is carbs opened up and cleaned and a rebuild kit applied to those (gaskets o-ring etc.).

Hope that answer your question.

i think? teazer's point is you gotta remove slides,throttle shafts all that stuff before they go in the buzzer

Ok of course everything is removed but I've done many of those and I haven't removed the the butterfly shaft. I'm not using any dangerous solvent that can harm the rubber seal.

But if a rebuild kit is bought then for sure I remove all the component to rebuild those.

Just wanna give you guys an update.

All my price is canadian so juste one carburator (40 CAN) would come 33$USD right now.

Compared to my competitor you don't have to put the carburator into parts as we'll do it.
We also have a stock of the major bowl screws type so we can change them if they are rounded.

Special is still on if you want to have your carburator cleaned.

I have a good supplier of carburator parts and can apply maintenance kit ourself before sending it out to you guys.

I reset the setting of the carbs to the same setting they came in with and test them for leaks as well.
I can fit a rack of 4 carbs and almost a swing arm in our cleaner.
I have a service of bead blasting.

Some of you asked a before and after picture.

Here's a few.

Before
IMG_20150106_190010.jpg

IMG_20150106_190731.jpg

IMG_20150106_191725.jpg

IMG_20150106_191554.jpg

IMG_20150106_191614.jpg

After:
Bowl is really clean... the spots that you see are result of 20-30years of corrosion...
IMG_20150112_180634.jpg

IMG_20150112_180629.jpg

IMG_20150112_180617.jpg

IMG_20150112_180604.jpg

Head:

Before:
IMG_20150110_160824.jpg

IMG_20150110_160820.jpg

After
IMG_20150111_223322.jpg

Back
Top Bottom