What's going on now over at Ichiban Moto ?

xb33bsa said:
reelters are slippery slimy fuckers,theirfour the reelastait sine has a lower coephishant of phrikshun for when the rear tar contakts it halfway thru wheel travel , this is a masterful desine bravo !! ;D
I must be going insane. I understood that completely and also agree.

Sent from planet Earth using mysterious electronic devices.

This started as simple user error posted in the "today I learned" thread :

http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=48088.msg722311#msg722311

(With special thanks to Sonreir and Maritime ), here is some food science ;D:

http://youtu.be/cB9NoyR4OLU

Back in 1982 my very first bike was a 1973 Yamaha TX500. One morning I looked outside and it was gone. Man that was the best thing that ever happened to that bike.

Ichiban, I thought this might be a good mod for your Cafe, to deal with the extra power but do you recommend white zaps for this application?

Attachments

• 10615559_10203108791821016_3509126432128178012_n.jpg
    10615559_10203108791821016_3509126432128178012_n.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 849
Green all the way- if you can afford them. If not, Red would be ok for normal riding conditions.

(white will not do at all.. unless of course the purpose to allow the white ties to break-away under overtorque conditions to prevent the rear tire from being shredded to bits ;D )

Thank god I used the green ones on my hover-board flamethrower! Phew..

Ichiban Moto said:
+1 ;D when the gift shop opens at Ichiban Moto, we will sell these.

thank god. Will I need a "special license" or "training certification" to purchase and employ these performance zip-ties?

as insane as it is - NO

But here a 16yo can take his m/c test on a scooter that allows him/her to legally ride a Hayabusa ! :eek:

Ichiban Moto said:
as insane as it is - NO

But here a 16yo can take his m/c test on a scooter that allows him/her to legally ride a Hayabusa ! :eek:

Really? I guess I never looked into it when i moved to USA. In UK you have to be 24 years old and pass the test on a 600+ bike if you want to legally ride anything over a 600. There's an exception for riders 21+ that have spent 2 years riding a 125+ bike. Most people are priced out of high-end sports bikes by insurance costs before 25 anyway. I remember getting a quote when I was 21 for a Fireblade that was more per year than the cost of the bike... at 25 with a clean record it was still 700 GBP.

One thing back then though is we didn't have these performance zip-ties for added safety.

You make a good point, Riboflavin. The modern performance zip tie has been development there's no badness without the ties and Ichiban has been a great ambassador for the tie.

Not to mention that super badass brat seat is almost zero in weight yielding much higher performance. Ichiban rox.
Cheers, 50gary

Back
Top Bottom