Meltdown 2016: Camp. Drink. Eat. Ride.

Yep, I do realize that...just a typo on my part...Just bought my raffle tix the other night, now I'm obligated to show no matter what the weather brings!

She's finally old enough she could give a shit whether I'm around for her birthday! 13 is a magical number. I only have to weigh in on the important topics and clean my guns in the living room and not the garage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drewfinn said:
Yep, I do realize that...just a typo on my part...Just bought my raffle tix the other night, now I'm obligated to show no matter what the weather brings!

Excellent! I look forward to meeting as many DTT'rs as possible.

The wife is coming with me too. Or says she is anyway...... I will be bringing the truck, trailer and a couple of bikes since she does not ride long distances. Lucky for me she likes to camp.

dewjantim said:
The wife is coming with me too. Or says she is anyway...... I will be bringing the truck, trailer and a couple of bikes since she does not ride long distances. Lucky for me she likes to camp.
Looking forward to having you both here!! Let me know if you have any food allergies. I'll be working on my menu over the next few weeks.

Yeah, Robin bought raffle tickets also, so we are committed... and I guess that means bringing the trailer so we can bring it home! ;D

I am NOT buying any raffle tickets for you though Jenn.... sorry! ::)

Kids will be in tow... clear the plugs on the dirt bikes!

You should've gotten her to buy them for you. It's she who has the golden touch.

I KNOW!!! Fortunately, I have one of those Golden Girls in my camp also!!! ;)

deviant said:
You should've gotten her to buy them for you. It's she who has the golden touch.

cafetbird said:
Yeah, Robin bought raffle tickets also, so we are committed... and I guess that means bringing the trailer so we can bring it home! ;D

I am NOT buying any raffle tickets for you though Jenn.... sorry! ::)

Kids will be in tow... clear the plugs on the dirt bikes!
Aw come on, Scot. Just one raffle ticket? ;D

Re: Meltdown 2016: Camp. Drink. Eat. Ride. MENU

Getting really stoked about Meltdown! Here's the plan for what I'll be making so far:

*Friday Dinner: Italian Night
-Baked Penne with Marinara
-Grilled Chicken
-Garlic Knots
-Salad

*Saturday Breakfast:
-Farmer's Casserole (eggs, cheese, onions, ham, hash browns)
-Fruit
-Juice
-Coffee

*Dinner Saturday (Post-Meltdown): Traditional Cook-out
-Hot dogs
-Burgers
-Chips
-Baked beans
-Coleslaw
-Potato Salad

*Breakfast Sunday:
Farmer's Casserole
-Fruit
-Juice
-Coffee

For the weekend, you will always have water, soda, beer, and snacks available (fruit, chips, and I usually have an assortment of homemade breads <banana, pumpkin, apple, etc> and other goodies).
We provide beer and will have a great selection, but please do contribute some too. We ask that you contribute as much as you're planning to consume.

If you have any special dietary needs, please drop me a message.

Yum! Always a feast around here for the weekend. For beer this year I'm likely going to stock a few Green Man (Asheville) and RJ Rockers (Spartanburg) great breweries with great beers. Also some yuengling. If anyone has a preference let us know so we can try to accommodate.

New helmet, boots and bags...almost geared up...but I've lost my riding buddy. Anyone out there near Binghamton NY feel like making the ride? I'm there either way!

Wish I could make it but with the foot infection I won't be in riding shape yet, post lots of pictures.

With the wifey going with me now I will be bringing the truck and trailer with a couple of bikes. Hope to be finished with the "Harley Hell Hound" sporty by then. Can't wait to eat some of Jen's delicious food !!!!

drewfinn said:
New helmet, boots and bags...almost geared up...but I've lost my riding buddy. Anyone out there near Binghamton NY feel like making the ride? I'm there either way!
Hope you find a riding buddy soon! Either way, looking forward to meeting you!

Maritime said:
Wish I could make it but with the foot infection I won't be in riding shape yet, post lots of pictures.
You know we will, Mike. Miss you bunches. Maybe Mid-O or Barber :) :)

dewjantim said:
With the wifey going with me now I will be bringing the truck and trailer with a couple of bikes. Hope to be finished with the "Harley Hell Hound" sporty by then. Can't wait to eat some of Jen's delicious food !!!!
Can't wait to see you again, Dewey! Hope the Mrs. knows what she's in for with our crowd ;D

Back
Top Bottom