Who's in Nashville?

theywillseeme said:
I'm in Nashville. I've been riding with some guys every Thursday night on the East Side. There is a pretty good facebook group called 'Pseudo Moto' that I've been keeping up with: http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/233311480019044/

We have been looking for more riders for the Thursday meet up. Usually its older midweight Japanese bikes, but I've got a Kawasaki W650, another guy has a bmw r-100, and there's even a guy on a little kit 250 Yamaha bobber, so it's for whoever wants to ride. Let me know if you're interested.

Hey i am just north of town. Where and when do you guys meet? I would be interested in catching up with you guys.

I live up in Gallatin. I am new to dotheton but not to forums or to motorcycles. I have two bikes, one that I'm restoring to original (82 Kawa GPZ550) and a bike I'm cafe'ing? (Honda 75CB500T). I'm about to start tearing the CB down for the cleanup. I'll be posting in the Blood/Sweat/Grease section soon with photos and desperate needs for ideas.

I'm out in the Cookeville, Livingston area. Love to ride, but I don't have a Cafe bike, nor anything vintage running. Rebuilding a BMW R60-6, but it is mainly a touring bike. Really want to look for a Honda CB450 to Cafe with, plus look for much needed parts for my 850 Norton Commando.

Check out the link in the thread for the facebook group. There is a trip being planned in to North GA. Weekends they tend to have a few longer rides when people can. Its a good way of connecting with other riders.

nashbuilder said:
Check out the link in the thread for the facebook group. There is a trip being planned in to North GA. Weekends they tend to have a few longer rides when people can. Its a good way of connecting with other riders.

Sounds good man, I sent a request to join as it is a closed facebook group. I'm Jonathan.

I am finally wrapping this build up, should be done by March 1st. I'll for sure be out and about looking to ride, but no "C" word when we're together. Too water downed like Black Angus and Coke ;)

We may be headed to rockers vs mods in Dallas to show the bike. Hopefully get a pictorial in Cafe Racer.

See ya soon,

Mckay Moto Works

i'm in nashville for a few days. are there any good motorcycle salvage yards or old parts piles to pick? looking to snag some stuff to take back with me to florida? let me know asap guys!!!

No there are not. If you are driving look up some salvage yards in AL. I know they have a few but Nashville is bad with that.

Hey dudes, I don't get on here very much. BUT, there will be a motorcycle show that is vintage/cafe friendly. It's being put together by PseudoMoto. Here's the website http://pseudomoto.com/rally there should be lots of stuff going on, and hopefully a ton a sweet bikes. It's FREE! come out, it's the last Saturday, the 29th, of Sept.

We also try to do a bike night every Thursday. Mainly vintage bikes, but everyone is welcome. We usually meet up at 8-9 at the Village Pub in Inglewood http://goo.gl/maps/uyGFa and ride around all night looking for weird places to get a drink and good roads to cruise. If you're feeling adventurous, just show up at the Pub and go riding.

Just picked up a 77 gs550 I plan to cafe. Hoping to make it to the pseudo cruise but I'm about hr south of Nash. Hope to make it out to Nash once Shes running right.

Just notice this thread.
I'm also about an hour south of Nashville in Bell Buckle

Im from Mt. Juliet but live in Murfreesboro (MTSU student) my bike is currently tore down for a winter rebuild. but after its over i would love to meet up with everybody and meet my fellow old jap bike riders. i tried the facebook link but it didnt work.. can someone help me out with finding the group. it would be nice to have a way to communicate with everybody about rides and events.

Check out this site:
http://pseudomoto.com/

There are links on there to Facebook. Its a closed group so you have to request to be added.

Pseudo is a good bunch. We have a good time without the pretentions.

Sent from my Radar 4G using Board Express

Back
Top Bottom