Meltdown 2016: Camp. Drink. Eat. Ride.

haircuttergirl

Over 1,000 Posts
It's that time again. Meltdown Vintage Motorcycle Show 2016 is approaching. For those of you who aren't familiar with it, this year marks the fifth annual Meltdown at the Southern Appalachian Brewery in Hendersonville, NC. The Meltdown is a vintage bike and cafe racer show and will be on Saturday, April 30 @ 12:00pm.

Any DTTer hitting the Meltdown is welcome to camp at our place. We have plenty of area for bikes and vehicles, as well as camp area. We are usually pretty laid-back, beer & bonfire style.
*DISTANCE: We live about a half hour from the brewery and there's a killer route there that Mr. E would love to show ya.
*FOOD: I provide dinner Friday night, breakfast and dinner Saturday, and breakfast Sunday. Menu coming soon.
*BEER: We will have a selection of craft beer, but we ask that anyone partaking also bring some brews to share.
*RSVP: Rsvp is requested.
*COST: No fees for camping at my place, but if anyone wishes to throw a few bucks our way, it's very appreciated, as it is a rather expensive weekend to host.

Feel free to post here or pm me with any questions.

I think that covers the important stuff. Hope to see all our favorite people and meet some new friends too.
Y'all come and have some beer, bikes, and bonfire fun!

http://www.meltdownvintage.com/
On Facebook, search "Meltdown Vintage"

Back
Top Bottom