FS: 78' KZ400 (past DTT bike of the month winner) :)

MILLENNIUM FALCON

Over 1,000 Posts
DTT BOTM WINNER
Well I cant believe the day has come but I am thinking about finding a new owner for my bike. This bike tons of custom made/machined parts. The bike runs great! Ive never had any mechanical trouble with it. Avon Road masters, new chain. It has an operational air speed indicator as a speedometer, also has a small digital tach/hour meter. It has valid Pa inspection and is road legal. All lights and equipment work properly. This bike won DTT BOTM right after I built it. It was also in cafe racer magazine. I will try to post a copy of the article. I know I will never get my time and money back but dont want to give it away. Feel free to ask questions. These pictures have been on here before. I will take some new ones, but the bike has not changed one bit. No damage or anything. It looks exactly the same. I dont ride it much other than to get it inspected and to keep fresh gas in it. I am located in central Pa, I am asking $3600. For the bike.

Air speed Gauge:

New Shocks:

Hand made rearsets:

Custom seat:

Friday morning bump! Bike is still available.

Here it is in 2015 headed to the Cafe Racer Magazine bike show in Pittsburgh! Very cool show!

And also the CRM article...

Cool bike, fair price.
I imagine it would move pretty quikly on craigslist.

Back
Top Bottom