"The Speed Heap" Trying to rap it up...!!

Swapmeet Louie

Put some metal in yer eye....
I love naming my bikes..Haha
Funnest part of the build, hanging out w/ a couple of buddies, couple Pabst throwing dumb names around for the sake of being a jack ass....
Anyway, This is a 71' cl350 that I had picked up from the local salvage yard. It was 100% complete and sweet doo-doo brown in all it's glory.
So far I've made the seat, moved the tank mounts to fit the 400f tank, drilled and vented the hubs, switch to an 18" front wheel w/ corresponding front fender, clubmans which I think will be temporary, marzooki rear shocks, de-tab'd the frame and painted it booty-soup green. And am in the process of making rear-sets with bmx pegs and the stock passenger peg mounts. might be running the tins el' natural, not sure yet. I'm kinda digging the way it looks. Waiting on a few goodies for the motor to arrive and it should be back in next week. We'll see? Oh, and The headlight is from a early Benelli- I think
The tank and seat are just resting there, everything is just finger tight for now.
Thanks for looking...

SDC11103.jpg

SDC11101.jpg

SDC11102.jpg

SDC11109.jpg

SDC11105.jpg

P.S. this is what I'm wearing to the prom? haha

Re: The other project... "The Speed Heap"

With combat boots! Hahaha!

I am diggin it, especially the booty soup green!

That bumstop is Killer! The way it slopes forward a little bit is really cool...nice work!

Thanks guys...

No boots for me... I prefer me some whine-O's or chucks. I cant walk in anything that has a heal when I'm wasted...

Looks cool like the seat and tank combo. What'cha gonna do for an exhaust? Keep it up lookin good.
Peace Travis

great shape combo tank & seat. Looks great. Love the green frame.

hey guys,

loved your 175, and will dig this build, very good start.
love the metal work so far, i'll be keeping an eye on this one.
great work, later.

Where has this web sire been all my life? this whole place and threads like this are "THE" shit!.

I love the seat with the lightning holes.

looks like you made the tail out of an old tank... looks good! if you did, do you know what kind of tank it is?

thompsonmx100 said:
Looks cool like the seat and tank combo. What'cha gonna do for an exhaust? Keep it up lookin good.
Peace Travis

The exhaust I made before I tore it apart. Its a 2 into 1 equal length header that dumps into a F1 can under the bike. Kinda like a buel.

Thanks for all the compliments fellas ^^^^^^^

overdraft said:
looks like you made the tail out of an old tank... looks good! if you did, do you know what kind of tank it is?

Ya it was the stock tank from El' Macho Borracho. sectioned 2.5" to narrow it up.

the green is awesome. 400f tanks are sweet also. can't wait to see the finish product. are you leaving the tank and seat the way it is? i saw leave it.

Hell Yeah! Swapmeet Louie for Pres!
under engine exhaust
sectioned tank for tail

How fucking awsome is that!

May I dance with your date? Hahaha!

thompsonmx100 said:
OOOOOhhhhh that exhaust sounds sweeet pics please ;D Nice avatar too.

This is the best pick I have of it right now.. It is taken w? my phone It looks like it sticks out further than it really does....?

SSPX0016.jpg

Cool I would like to a similar style but I don't have the room. Well I didn't know you when you were here before but I'm glad your back bud.

Swapmeet Louie said:
This is the best pick I have of it right now.. It is taken w? my phone It looks like it sticks out further than it really does....?

SSPX0016.jpg

that's dope as fukkk! Is that the stock headlight if not what is it?

Back
Top Bottom