Today I learned...

Dude were all just funnin' no vaginas are hurt here. You just assumed he misspoke, when I fact he was making a joke :)

Today I learned that selling furniture at a home planning show sucks. Planning means everyone looks says its pretty, grabs a card and walks away to hopefully call you in a year when they build.
Great

Just because its fun to make jokes

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

SONICJK said:
Dude were all just funnin' no vaginas are hurt here. You just assumed he misspoke, when I fact he was making a joke :)
^^This^^
Yup, a joke that was apparently lost on you Rash. But thanks for that, it was more entertaining than the joke ;)

Back to the topic of the post...
Today I learned that a baby ape is called a baby and d baby monkey is called an infant.

Yesterday, I learned that my wife's boobs have gained about 3 lbs during her pregnancy

Neat!

TIL, that exhaust note on a four cylinder inline engine at 8,000 RPM is a thing of beauty.

That my wife is taking me 3350 miles west across the Atlantic to New York next year for my 40th birthday! EXCITED? You bet! 8)

Redbird said:
Today I learned that the guys in the warehouse sniff their Marks-a-lot's.
Or rather, they must sniff them. Otherwise why the hell would they stack pallets like they do?
Geez, it ain't fuckin rocket surgery. It's stacking boxes!!
We're not supposed to sniff Marks-a-lot's!!?? Fucking buzzkill...

Today (and yesterday, but he took it home this evening) I learned that one can sell a Virago with skulls painted on it to a person one might actually end up having fun hanging out with.

I'm going to go check my temperature.

Rich Ard said:
Today (and yesterday, but he took it home this evening) I learned that one can sell a Virago with skulls painted on it to a person one might actually end up having fun hanging out with.

I'm going to go check my temperature.

I sold a 350 once and the guy saw the godawful skull tail light that had been on it hanging on my wall (it was that "awesome") and said "hey mayn ill toss in 20 bucks for that sick tail light"

Just wanted to point out it can go the other way too 8)

Today I learned that there really is a blue sky and a bright sun behind those clouds.

Really.

Not figuratively.

(crappy spring weather... )

Today I learned (and remembered I already knew), always call the shop before you go to pick up your parts/order. Just because they say, "it will be ready tomorrow", doesn't really mean it will be :)

TIL, always to check the control cables for any binding issues after switching out your bars and grips. Slipping clutch and throttles that won't close are not a good way to start the day.

SeanGSUK said:
That my wife is taking me 3350 miles west across the Atlantic to New York next year for my 40th birthday! EXCITED? You bet! 8)
Think how excited you'll be if she decided to let you make the return trip! (Did she mention a 3350 mile trip east at all?) ;D

Today I learned (once again) that I don't have the patience to be a hi-quality painter. :p

mydlyfkryzis said:
Think how excited you'll be if she decided to let you make the return trip! (Did she mention a 3350 mile trip east at all?) ;D

ha ha ha

"What's this big box for with the holes in it?"

Back
Top Bottom