2014 cb1100 12k? LOL!

HollywoodMX

Coast to Coast
I almost shat myself. I was reading a magazine while traveling and it blew my mind to see the new cb for 12k!

Does that come with 5 years of a perfect girlfriend with blow jobs on command?

The bike isn't even impressive in any way I could think of.

Needless to say I do think feel bad sinking 8+k into my bikes now..

If my lady knew how hard I laughed at that, the blowjob train would come to an abrupt and permanent halt.

Meh', with inflation over the years, it's exactly the same as spending $2,000 on one in 1970.

$2K in '70 would be $12,180.05 in today's money.

Beauty is subjective. I like the new CB1100 and would love to have one. I wouldn't be buying one spanky new at MSRP, because I'd rather pick up last years model with a few miles and not pay all the dealer fees. But having said that... the MSRP on that bike is comparable to others in it's class. The Honda CB1100, Kawasaki Z1000, Triumph Speed Triple, and BMW R1200 are all within $1k +/- of each other.

And as far as knobjobs being bundled in with ANY new vehicle purchase? I prefer to quote a friend of mine ...
If you calculated the money spent versus time actually used, vaginas cost more per hour than the space shuttle.
It's simply not cost effective ;)

plagrone said:
If my lady knew how hard I laughed at that, the blowjob train would come to an abrupt and permanent halt.

:)

Redbird said:
Beauty is subjective. I like the new CB1100 and would love to have one. I wouldn't be buying one spanky new at MSRP, because I'd rather pick up last years model with a few miles and not pay all the dealer fees. But having said that... the MSRP on that bike is comparable to others in it's class. The Honda CB1100, Kawasaki Z1000, Triumph Speed Triple, and BMW R1200 are all within $1k +/- of each other.

And as far as knobjobs being bundled in with ANY new vehicle purchase? I prefer to quote a friend of mine ...
If you calculated the money spent versus time actually used, vaginas cost more per hour than the space shuttle.
It's simply not cost effective ;)

I like the vagina quote!

Not sure if the bmw fits the class but overall all those bike you listed have sole and character. The bmw is to travel with a whole bunch of shit tied to it. The z1 is a beastly looking machine, the speed triple is an amazing bike in so many ways. The cb looks like a 1979 turd still.

Can they be made to look good? Yes by swapping in modern forks and wheels, new subframe and seat, may be a fairing..Oh wait...thats what we do the vintage cb's now yet its an 8k cheaper venture..

Reference pic

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1397843295270.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1397843295270.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 158
HollywoodMX said:
Can they be made to look good? Yes by swapping in modern forks and wheels, new subframe and seat, may be a fairing..
Honda did that. They call it the CB1000R. But IMO, it looks to be cut from the same "Transformer Insect" cloth as the Z1000.

Maybe I missed it, but who is it that's twisting your arm to buy one?

Back
Top Bottom