Wire for building custom bikes SUPER cheap. 11 colors.

Ordered more wire and I should have it next week. Orders will most likely mail out on or before Friday... Read the thread and shoot me a pm to set up payment details. I should have about 22 bundles available for sale and will be out again... If it goes quick enough this time around I may order more right away. Let me know if you're interested.

It is 20' of of 16ga wire in 11 different colors, so 220' of wire total. It's automotive grade and extremely flexible. Enough to do any custom build and most stock applications with all factory options (these are NOT factory matching colors though)... Pricing in original post, still the same, no change.

1 pack for me!

And Kopcicle wants one, too...he should chime in in a moment, but hold one for him till then, if there's a rush on the stuff, which there likely will be.

AgentX said:
1 pack for me!

And Kopcicle wants one, too...he should chime in in a moment, but hold one for him till then, if there's a rush on the stuff, which there likely will be.

I got him one set aside already. He sent me a pm last week... Shoot me a pm for the PayPal address.
. I'll mail it out as soon as the wire gets here. Thanks, Mark

Nice-good timing for everyone. I think I have your paypal from last time--will send shortly.

mark13018 said:
I got him one set aside already. He sent me a pm last week... Shoot me a pm for the PayPal address.
. I'll mail it out as soon as the wire gets here. Thanks, Mark
Hey, did you get the payment I sent last week? Thx.

I just received it on Friday... My wife just helped me cut orders. I will be shipping out orders due and if I have your email address I will send you tracking info, otherwise I'll post it to you as a pm through the forum...

Plenty of orders left. Get your payment in to make sure you get some.

I should be caught up on all orders that are already paid for. :D .. Send me a pm or use the same paypal addy you've used in the past to pay for new orders. Thanks, Mark

Got my order today, thanks a ton! Maybe it's just my eyes deceiving me, but it seems like a few colors are 18 or 20 gauge? I'll use this for non-load bearing switch wires so they will work fine for me.

It's 16ga and yes, definitely won't work for main power, starter, ground, or anything directly connected to the battery unless its like auxiliary led lighting or similar... I did notice a couple of the colors looked smaller but the reel shows 16ga and looking at it it looks like they used a thinner jacket over the wire for some reason. Red and black were the old style and it was yellow, green, and maybe one other that were the "new" style with the thinner jacket...

If for some reason it measures differently please let me know. I've had issues with this supplier in the past. They were shorting me like 45' per roll before.

Sorry it is two different styles. I'm at the mercy of my supplier on these things.

Oh no worries. This is a heck of a deal and I know it probably takes you more time than it's worth, so I appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom