Mini fairing ebay

mobcharge

I see these all over ebay.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-CAFE-RACER-STYLE-DRAG-RACING-5-3-4-Headlight-Fairing-w-visor-NEW-/221864001455?nav=SEARCH

Have anyone actually seen one, or better seen one on a bike or best used/using it?

Would like to see it mounted on a larger bike but can't
Find ANY pictures except the 2 tiny always on ebay

I like the look, prolly to small for a gs750 78 tho.

Attachments

• $_35.JPG
    $_35.JPG
    12.4 KB · Views: 1,172
But there is such a thing as too small.
I am attracted by the fact that it fits my 5 3/4 headligt.

Your design looks better, if it would come with a clear windshield and a 5 3/4, I wouldn't have need to think more than a second..

mobcharge said:
But there is such a thing as too small.
I am attracted by the fact that it fits my 5 3/4 headligt.

Your design looks better, if it would come with a clear windshield and a 5 3/4, I wouldn't have need to think more than a second..
When you are looking at Ebay auctions it pays to look at the "see other items". Here is the same fairing with clear windscreen for $20 less. Send me $10.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-CAFE-RACER-STYLE-DRAG-RACING-5-3-4-Headlight-Fairing-w-visor-NEW-/221864000467?hash=item33a81ffbd3

Actually it's not cheaper. The $129 one is free shipping and the $109 one has $20 shipping, so same price.
You can buy screens for just about every fairing out there, but they cost as much as this fairing and screen combined.

Marc,

I have quite a bit of stuff off of the site right now. Machine work is keeping me too busy to keep some of that stuff in stock.

I'm still a bit weirded out that I can't find a single picture (not from a ebay seller) of said fairing mounted on a bike.
With the amount of eBay sales there should be hundreds of bikes with it.
Looks cool, cheapish and just the right size (hate the large ones)..

mobcharge said:
I'm still a bit weirded out that I can't find a single picture (not from a ebay seller) of said fairing mounted on a bike.
With the amount of eBay sales there should be hundreds of bikes with it.
Looks cool, cheapish and just the right size (hate the large ones)..
Ebay seller has a website, but no pics of bikes with the fairing the either.

Here's a couple of pics that were so tiny I had to enlarge them. Lost a bunch of detail, but you get the idea of it's size.

Back
Top Bottom