Whats this worth and would you pay $250?

CBPayne

Been Around the Block
http://meridian.craigslist.org/mcy/4522028501.html

Just wanted some people that do major over halls on bikes opinion on this bike. If this engine wasn't seized would pay $250 for this abused cb750?

I thought that would be the answer I get. It's hard to fine one of these bikes that hasn't been ragged out or hasn't been turn to some hideous chopper or rusted out like this one. Even for those misfortune bikes these people want an arm and a leg, but I'm sure y'all already knew that. Thanks for posting.

Mr_Dunev said:
You couldn't pay me to take that thing away

Bullshit you took a late 80's scooter in pieces because some guy have it to you ha!

So it looks like the only salvageable pieces are maybe the frame and wheels? Titled frame might be worth a $100 dollars, and that's worth something if you have a complete other bike to use it on. That frame maybe rusted through as well and be worth less. So if you need those parts then $150 wouldn't seem so bad.

it would be great to part-out or use as a parts bike for spares
find out what other parts he has, some of those that spoke before me are dumb cunts
there could be some gold there

Your on drugs I've bought better bikes for 50 bucks and 750 Hondas sucked new

Yes.
There is more then $250 in parts of you want to do the work to part it.
And of you have one it's worth it to have stuff on hand.

If the goal it to turn it into a functioning bike then no.
Nothing honda is rare or hard to find. Get a better bike to "build"

Sure you could probably part it out for about 250 profit.
But is it worth it?
Tearing it down, cleaning it, listing each part on ebay, wrapping them, shipping, driving to and from the post office. etc.
Not worth it.

surffly said:
Parting bikes sucks.
But some are willing to do it.

Agreed.
I bought 3 360's to part out. Sold enough to make them free and then decided it's way too much work.

surffly said:
Parting bikes sucks.
But some are willing to do it.

Thankfully some do part out bikes that end up helping people like us put to use towards a running machine.

muzu6amy.jpg

hillsy said:
That POS is worth nearly a grand over here.

Yep - fucking rediculous.

Somebody needs to figure out how to ship these $250 clunkers to Australia for free. That's $750 profit .....

Big Rich said:
Somebody needs to figure out how to ship these $250 clunkers to Australia for free. That's $750 profit .....

I'll loan you a 21 foot boat....
I'm sure Brodie would meet you halfway

The only time you make enough money parting a honda out is if the parts are going overseas. With country customs that is a pain in the ass but there is good profit to be had

Normally the speed stuff, or pre 71 750 is what gets the attention of the over seas buyers.
I sell a lot over seas. Surprised how many people will not ship internationally.

You think that's pricey check out this 500 in Australia

9upa2eva.jpg

I stopped at $400, not even registered. Someone out there is wanting to rebuild it.

Back
Top Bottom