Long island NY Riders

Hey guys. Spring is here. Im in Bayside Queens and itching to ride. I've got a 73 CB 350 F that still needs a little work, and a yamaha roadstar that's ready to go. Anyone ready to ride?

My CB350 Twin and still a project and getting the frame all fabbed up but the Buell should be ready to roll in about a week.

We usually try to ride out on the island here and hit up some of the twisties on the northshore and out east

In manhattan but grew up on LI (St. James) and definitely in for some rides this season. I have a modern triumph bonneville but building a cl350 for my girl that hopefully will be completed by early may.

Everyone should be on the NYCVinMoto yahoo mailing list.
All kinds of rides, or set one up and let people know.
Brooklyn show is always a fun time @ works engineering
Every Monday after a GP race meet down at bar matchless to watch the race and have good burgers. Hell and Isle of Man winner goes!

Hello, I am picking up a CB550 this weekend. I will be riding it for the summer then in the winter it will be time to strip it down and build a Cafe racer. I also have a Triumph, so I am up for going for a ride,

Mark.

Danny,

Sold the kz to a buddy of mine who has rat'd it out. Looks awesome and runs great.

We've got a few vintage riders out here looking for a good meetup/show that isn't 60 miles into the city.

-Matthew

Yea we go down there alot usually out of there by 9:30 or so. there were alot of bikes last year that atarted showing up

I often ride down to port jeff village by the ferry on weekend nights, a lot of harleys and fat cruisers. Not my "scene" but its a good ride.

Where is OBI

The_Stache said:
I often ride down to port jeff village by the ferry on weekend nights, a lot of harleys and fat cruisers. Not my "scene" but its a good ride.

Where is OBI

My GF lives over there.
Tommy's used to be good, and billies smells like pee, so is don't drink down there much.
But still often have a bike down there. People think it's all V twins, but there is a lot of interesting vintage stuff around.

OBI is Oak Beach Inn, building isn't there any more.
Normally it's Captree state park 6-9ish and the rest of the day people come and go at the old OBI.

Hey all,
Just joined, I live in North Bab, got a 80 cm200t I'm going to hopefully have up and up for the spring.

We usually do Oak Beach on Sunday mornings in the summer. mix bag of bikes down there. Mostly car though. Wednesday sometimes shoot out to Canz Bike Night again mixed bag of bikes there.

Back
Top Bottom