New Forum format and pictures

scott s

Over 1,000 Posts
DTT BOTM WINNER
Does anyone else think viewing pics in the new forum format sucks? Half of my screen is taken up with sidebars and stuff. I have to scroll left/right to see pics. If someone posts more than one pic at a time, I have to go all the way to the bottom of that post to get to the scroll bar.

Is there a way to widen the actual post on a thread? I'd love to be able to read a post and see the pics without having to go up/down, left/right on every one.

This topic should be a temporary sticky or something. Try clicking the little tiny itsy-bitsy box with the minus sign in it on the upper right of the page. That might improve the view.

Ahhhh, much better. Think they can make that little box a little smaller and more inconspicuous ? ;)

Hold down Ctrl key and use the mouse scroll wheel. Thank me later. It's one of the best tricks I know and use it often.

Juggernaut said:
Hold down Ctrl key and use the mouse scroll wheel. Thank me later. It's one of the best tricks I know and use it often.

Yep - if you're on a small screen, zooming in and out is a good way to fit stuff in. At home I run 2 x 23" LCD's so I often forget how things look on smaller panels, but I have done my best to make the site work well on a 1280 pixel wide screen.

I have 2 22" and absolutely love them. So many things running at once it's great. But my eyesight isn't the greatest and I won't get glasses unless the DMV forces me to.

Back
Top Bottom