Post a pic of your latest purchase

Rat_ranger said:
I'd like to confess my addiction to buying project bikes.

92 XR600R, "ran when parked( without a spark plug)". $100. Looks lime it'll need a piston and bore, and a new shift shaft. But it did come with the airbox, seat and side covers.

nice get, cant beat that deal for a bill any day.

Rat_ranger said:
I'd like to confess my addiction to buying project bikes.

92 XR600R, "ran when parked( without a spark plug)". $100. Looks lime it'll need a piston and bore, and a new shift shaft. But it did come with the airbox, seat and side covers.

Man, for the $100 investment i would own that and it would be in a go kart or something else just totally stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got enough totally crazy things I've done, this will get rebuilt with an eye towards budget performance and getting it street legal. Goal is to keep it under $1k by the time it's on the street.

Walmart special. $25 for the Bajaris.
COL100_0_1_2_3_4.jpg

Is it just me or does this stereo have a button to excite the lady in the passenger seat......

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 536
SONIC. said:
Is it just me or does this stereo have a button to excite the lady in the passenger seat......
If the arrow is any indication for direction, it's to excite the lady driving, unless of course you're British.

irk miller said:
If the arrow is any indication for direction, it's to excite the lady driving, unless of course you're British.

Good call! Maybe it's for the heated/vibrating seat?

KPSguy said:
Awesome looking bike.! Looks real clean ! Keep it nice! Had its little brother.
My first bike in my youth 81 Kz 550 RED.
until I wrapped it around the bumper of a Caddy. Good old days. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Thanks

MotoGadget Motoscope Pro. Actually the wife anger purchased it for me. I bought her an expensive necklace that she send me a link to and said she liked. When she found out she got mad that I was wasting money, as she just wanted me to see it and said from now on she’d just buy whatever I linked her, to see how it was and teach me, so I send her a link to the motoscope. She gets a little bit irrational about once a month, but I can work with that.

Attachments

• IMG_2540.JPG
    IMG_2540.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 179
briandk said:
MotoGadget Motoscope Pro. Actually the wife anger purchased it for me. I bought her an expensive necklace that she send me a link to and said she liked. When she found out she got mad that I was wasting money, as she just wanted me to see it and said from now on she’d just buy whatever I linked her, to see how it was and teach me, so I send her a link to the motoscope. She gets a little bit irrational about once a month, but I can work with that.
PMSL enjoy while you can....it all changes when life starts taking, rather than giving.....:D

SONIC. said:

I got this installed but I linked the wrong image. Mine doesnt have the moist button so I can't tell you what it does

Maritime said:
I got this installed but I linked the wrong image. Mine doesnt have the moist button so I can't tell you what it does

If you don"t like Moist, the band, then you need to delete it before you order. Not knowing this I ended up with a Nickleback button and of course now I keep hitting it when I just want to turn up the bass.

CrabsAndCylinders said:
If you don"t like Moist, the band, then you need to delete it before you order. Not knowing this I ended up with a Nickleback button and of course now I keep hitting it when I just want to turn up the bass.
Ha!

Well, no pictures.......but....

Ordered.:

Spark plugs, points, carb rubbers for the CB350/4

Spark plugs, points, carb rubbers for the CB750

Picked up this DT1 over the weekend for $350.

Needs a title and a lot of TLC, but the engine fired on starter fluid, so at least there's that.

Looks like someone tried to convert to MX, and I'm going to bring her back to something closer to original form.

Attachments

• 20190322_170357.jpg
    20190322_170357.jpg
    589.6 KB · Views: 191
  • 20190322_170348.jpg
    20190322_170348.jpg
    477.2 KB · Views: 187
New compressor for the shop, needs a few things addressed before it goes into service but should be a good upgrade.

Attachments

• IMG_1133.JPG
    IMG_1133.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 187
Back
Top Bottom