just something i wanted to share

Awesome story :D
And good on ya for being a stand up guy ;)
I've been on both sides of this, and it's heartwarming to see others benefitting as well.

A big tip o' the hat to you. Reading such a piece is rare these days. Please keep us updated.

He was, well still is here now. He's playing around with paint on the rear cowl trying to come up with a Smokey red'ish color.

Little more black and it will look cool. Cowl needs a lot of bondo since it was hammered out and seem welded.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

There are too many boys like this, and not enough men to teach them. :(
I am impressed that you stepped-up, when many would have made a list of excuses. 8)
I hope more guys learn from your example, because in the long run, you get as much out of it as the kid. ;)

Subscribed from venezuela! This story/build is really interesting, keep it up, we will be anxiously watching.

DH900sl

Best thing I have read in quite a while. Not only are you doing making a huge difference in this kids life but also being a great example for your own sons.

Good on ya! Same kinda situation in my 'hood with my boys and I'd do the same thing for their friends too.

Nice Story...I'll say this, your good karma storage bin is nearly full.....What a great thing...keep it up..You may of saved his life.

Back
Top Bottom