d-bag hardley rider

SONIC. said:
So does an 800 HP NA nascar engine
Corvette's still use pushrods with 2 valves/cylinder and so do the modern Hemi's. I don't think GM will ever abandon pushrods. The advantages outweigh disadvantages.

To get back to the point of the post... a lot of local stores, including "Great Wall of China Mart", do not want motorcycles in car spots. You are requested to park in the striped islands (not blocking chair access though) or on the sidewalk wide sections. My commuter motorcycle gets cable locked to the outside end of the 3 spot bicycle rack at work. Keeps the local idiots from sitting their sticky nasty diseased spawn on the bike and having it fall over on them. Tank is against the rack tubing, bike is in gear, cable pulled so tight the bike can't move even a 1/4 inch.

Scruffy said:
To get back to the point of the post... a lot of local stores, including "Great Wall of China Mart", do not want motorcycles in car spots. You are requested to park in the striped islands (not blocking chair access though) or on the sidewalk wide sections. My commuter motorcycle gets cable locked to the outside end of the 3 spot bicycle rack at work. Keeps the local idiots from sitting their sticky nasty diseased spawn on the bike and having it fall over on them. Tank is against the rack tubing, bike is in gear, cable pulled so tight the bike can't move even a 1/4 inch.
This is true. Same goes around here. I've worked at a few universities over the years and they are the same way. Motorcycle parking is with bicycle parking and many other striped places.

Pretty sure someone needing to unload a wheelchair on that side will just park in one of the other three available handicap spots and this isn't such a big deal or wouldn't have been if this was a different kind of bike.

JohnGoFast said:
Pretty sure someone needing to unload a wheelchair on that side will just park in one of the other three available handicap spots and this isn't such a big deal or wouldn't have been if this was a different kind of bike.

That's a logical argument but it would also mean that I can't use it to lay into Harley riders so I reject it.

Nebr_Rex said:
No, 'that individual' happened to be getting checked out behind me.

Did you call him a douchebag or wait until you got online?

Rich Ard said:
The quotation marks ( 'that individual' ) implies that the person may not actually exist.

i would have said, "hey, genius ! that there is a huge fine "
kinda mildly insulting and helpfull all in one poke

Stopped at the local market to pick something up for supper and guess what I see. This clown thinks he's more important than those that actually need the spot.

Your post title has superfluous wording. The term "d-bag" is all that's needed.

Attachments

• honda d bag.jpg
    honda d bag.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 228
dg1 said:
Stopped at the local market to pick something up for supper and guess what I see. This clown thinks he's more important than those that actually need the spot.

Your post title has superfluous wording. The term "d-bag" is all that's needed.

I bet the guy rides a harley too...

JohnGoFast said:
Pretty sure the rider of this machine could of parked in any of the many other open parking spots also.

Rich Ard said:
I was going to, he arrived right after I did. But decided not to because of the port in my chest.
In about a month when it gets removed it should be a different story.

Sounds horrible dude - hope you're ok. Regardless it's not worth saying anything to a guy like that. Anyone who would think parking like that was ok isn't going to react well to being called out on it. Karma's got him anyway cos he's having to ride a harley everyday. Shit I hope I don't do anything in this life to warrant that kind of punishment in the next.

penagu6y.jpg

I parked next to this dickhead with a Goldwing at Khols yesterday in the handicap area.

I don't want to say too much but at least around Columbus, more than half the people I see aren't physically handicap. They are most likely using a grandparents rear view mirror hanger or an old expired one.

Ribo said:
That's a logical argument but it would also mean that I can't use it to lay into Harley riders so I reject it.

Right, so it pretty much makes you the douche.

Back
Top Bottom