drilled rotors and speed holes on parts please read pg.1 for price and info

Re: drilled rotors and speed holes on parts 10% off

Theres rotors were rusty and had glaze everywhere when i got them... better now.

rotor service is still available.

here is a recent drum

This last one was done for me.
Great job, very fast turn and a great guy!!!!
I am very happy!!!! ;D

Done & Done

Back on the bike - couldn't be more pleased. Thanks Josh

qNnTde4.jpg

Can you drill smaller diameter holes or do you only have one drill bit diam?

any size you want pretty much. what size were you thinking? pm me. il be happy to work with you

Was thinking this...

Attachments

• caliper holes.jpg
    caliper holes.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 246

i can do that. il need to modify my cad dwg into a new custom swirl layout but yep no prob.

Cool man! No rush I'm in the middle of packing and moving so I can be ready when you are

Hurley, ill be hitting you up to do my triples rotor soon im waiting for the season to end so I can start tearing her down.

you can send it anytime you want, turn around will be about 7 working days since i need to re do my layout for this. no biggie. pm me for a shipping address.

Finnigan said:
Cool man! No rush I'm in the middle of packing and moving so I can be ready when you are

sounds good man! just let me know and we'll get you taken care of

sonicwarhawk said:
Hurley, ill be hitting you up to do my triples rotor soon im waiting for the season to end so I can start tearing her down.

alright guys, im back at it, well... i was still doing it but was really tied up with other work, i now have help and should be able to get rotors done within a work week assuming i dont get an order for like 5+ rotors.

let me know if you guys are interested.
remember, everything i do is done right, computer designed before anything cuts into your parts.

Hurley, I have a '78 CB750. I'd like the rotor drilled in a swirl pattern, but would like it to look more "period correct" than modern.
Which would you recommend?

Hurley, if you are currently accepting rotor's pm me with your shipping address. I am ready to have a XS650 rear disc done. I will pm back what want. Thanks, Dave

Hey Guys, i now have help in the drilling dept lol, let me know if anyone wants a rotor drilled. Feel free to PM me

Back
Top Bottom