78' CB550 4:4 exhaust, engine, sidecovers, lights, etc!

Thanks for the exhaust and fender! Just came from FedEx. I'll be cleaning these up real nice. Although I thought I was getting the collars, too. Didn't see them in the box. No worries though. Thanks for selling.

No problem! I have a set I believe as a spare but need some cleaning. I think I had posted them for $10 bucks.

BMXwithaMOTOR said:
Any luck with that side cover and the tach attachment and drive gear?

I will check for the tach attachment and drive gear today. What side cover again? refresh my memory.

I will be in Indy this weekend for MotoGP so I won't be able to ship out any orders til Monday at the earliest.

GV1390 said:
I will check for the tach attachment and drive gear today. What side cover again? refresh my memory.

I will be in Indy this weekend for MotoGP so I won't be able to ship out any orders til Monday at the earliest.

Real jealous on MotoGP.

at this point any 500/550 side covers, I am just going to paint them anyway.

BMXwithaMOTOR said:
Real jealous on MotoGP.

at this point any 500/550 side covers, I am just going to paint them anyway.

I have the tach gear that goes into the cover, not sure what you're mean by attachment as well and I have a set of red side covers listed above.

I also have the complete front end that came off my 78' CB550k if anyone is interested, still need to price this out.

Worked fine, no leaks, only getting rid of because I think this looks cooler:

:)

Have a front end from a 78 CB550K that is: forks, triples, bars and axle/bolts - $150

I also have a set of 98-01 R1 drilled brake rotors - $50
06-07 GSXR 600/750 front Tokico caliper - $25
78 CB550 front signals - $15

Back
Top Bottom