www.bisonmotorsports.com

www.speedmotoco.com

www.cognitomoto.com

www.townmoto.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.Moto-Madness.com

www.pistonsociety.com

www.steeltowngarage.com

Author Topic: The SkyTeam 'Ace' Resource  (Read 462957 times)

Offline eraser

Re: The SkyTeam 'Ace' Resource
« Reply #2640 on: Jan 11, 2018, 07:30:06 »
Sneikz, is there any year model for the 125 thats better than the others for fitment, reliability etc? It will need to wait a month or two as I am replacing steering bars and ball joints on my other sloverland vehicle which is 1962 Series 2a landrover.

I dont know if you would know but do those Skyteam Canberra front engine mounts for 250 also fit the 125 with no issue? or are they different sizes?

Offline Beelzebub

« Reply #2641 on: Jan 12, 2018, 16:34:11 »

Box of goodies arrived today from OOracing.

Sent from my LG-H930 using DO THE TON mobile app

Offline Beelzebub

« Reply #2642 on: Jan 12, 2018, 20:38:45 »
Just to say what goodies I got, new bars(need to wait till i get new grips to put them on) bar end mirrors, new plug, new performance coil, new CDI, new air filter to replace ugly air box, helmet hook and a new Speedo to replace stock gauge's.

Will be doing a some pics as I start the modding project for some of the stuff tomorrow.

Offline Beelzebub

« Reply #2643 on: Jan 13, 2018, 07:47:26 »
Hey guys does anyone know how to get this stupid kickstand switch removed if there's a guide to that, that would be brill.

Offline eraser

« Reply #2644 on: Jan 14, 2018, 07:24:20 »
Hey guys does anyone know how to get this stupid kickstand switch removed if there's a guide to that, that would be brill.

On my 50 there is a plug you can unplug to disable the stand kill switch, you can ignore the on off switch thats something custom.

Offline Beelzebub

« Reply #2645 on: Jan 14, 2018, 09:11:08 »
Yeah I've tried to disconnect it but that didn't work, wouldn't start at all, then tried tricking it by putting some motor wire in the end but that didn't work and neither did my fuse idea

Offline Captain Bean

« Reply #2646 on: Jan 14, 2018, 14:30:52 »
I lost my cool with the accursed side stand cut out..pulled the wires out of the side stand end in a none too sophisticated attack. I think I lashed the bare ends together under some heat shrink tubing and tucked them out of the way somewhere. Was a while ago so memory is a bit hazy, it was but a couple of moments work though.

Nearly went for a ride today but everywhere is so utterly poxy and manky at the moment-decided to have an enormous Sunday roast with a gallon of gravy at the pub down the road instead. Equally as enjoyable, just in a different way.

Keep smiling.

Richard.
It's all in the art of stopping.....

Offline Beelzebub

« Reply #2647 on: Jan 15, 2018, 07:28:23 »
i think ill have to leave the bloody thing as i cant figure it out at all.

All i wanna do is be able to start it and walk away while it warms up as the English winters require me to sit on it out in the cold for about 10 minutes