Huge classic cycle auction in Buffalo,NY come take a peek inside at the treasure

OApb

Hey guys, if you are looking for a classic project or something of that sort and are close to buffalo ny, then you have to come to this auction. There are over 150 bikes and literally TONS of parts. Bikes range from frames to complete bikes. BSA, triumph, harley, norton, bmw and many more are in this auction. All this from one mans garage. I want to know where he got all this.

www.jwoodandcompany.com

:eek:

Holy Shit... So thats what heaven looks like.... an endless supply of any rare bike part you want!!..
Did you see the pics of all those featherbed frames stacked up like junk?

Hell yes. Theres so many rare bikes there too. Id love to get my hands on that harley flattracker too. You should make the trip down, would def be worth the drive

ya thats crazy...so did this dude just buy as much stuff as he can get his hands on and pack it all away? I could go but wouldnet get there until after noon....you think the auction would be finished? Probably not judging by the shear number of stuff there! crazzziness

definitly wouldnt be over. with over 150 bikes to auction plus all the parts, i wouldnt be surprised if they needed to carry over to the next day

Re: Huge classic cycle auction in Buffalo,NY come take a peek inside at the trea

That's insane. Almost all of that stuff is good shit. This bike would have my bid, the XR750:

DSC_0172.jpg

DSC_0173.jpg

Also this early Ironhead:

DSC_0182.jpg

Probably a few Borranis and Akronts in this pile:

DSC_0267.jpg

Re: Huge classic cycle auction in Buffalo,NY come take a peek inside at the trea

I may have to check this out it's only 3 hours away.

I'm in! I lived in Buffalo for ages and have a bunch of people there, including my VJ bike witchdoctor.

Any DTT'ers going? We should have a meet up.

i may have to take off work for this.. i'll see if i can.

4 hours away, I'm seriously thinking about going!!!!!

I'd like to score a nice engine or two and maybe one of those Featherbed frames!

Scott

Skyeye said:
4 hours away, I'm seriously thinking about going!!!!!

I'd like to score a nice engine or two and maybe one of those Featherbed frames!

Scott

Featherbeds?.. camon.. they're a dime/dozen...

Holy shit.. now thats what I want...vintage blue-bin:

In addition to the blue bins,... CAn someone grab this tank for me?

Thanks...

won't be making it to this one, i've gotta work overtime

Only a couple of hours from Guelph, barring trouble at the border. Seems like a good idea to have another long weekend.

Jay

I'll be driving up from Pittsburgh tomorrow for the preview and then going to the auction on Friday. Probably sticking around until Saturday (especially if I can get some ink while I'm there!)

Anyone else going? Shoot me a PM and we'll grab a beer and some wings.

OK Boys and Girls,

Who is going to this auction? I'll be there and dragging a friend along. Look for me with my DTT t-shirt and black Buell baseball cap. I hope to meet some of you fanatics there , maybe beer and wings after the auction?

Scott
570 850-1783 - cell#, call me if you can't find me

Skyeye said:
OK Boys and Girls,

Who is going to this auction? I'll be there and dragging a friend along. Look for me with my DTT t-shirt and black Buell baseball cap. I hope to meet some of you fanatics there , maybe beer and wings after the auction?

Scott
570 850-1783 - cell#, call me if you can't find me

Went to the preview today and WHOA BOY is there some awesome stuff in there. Don;t know if I can afford anything, but I have high hopes. Maybe I can take that handmade alloy tank home with me, or a Norton Commando. *drool*

I'll be there tomorrow, too. Probably in a red sweatshirt and a black cabbie hat.

Cheers,

Jamie

Just my luck!!!

Here I am surrounded by smoke and flames in the BC interior, and missing the auction of the decade!

I hope some of you guys in southern Ontario get to that show.

Cheers, AV

Back
Top Bottom