Me and Dan

CAM_0249.jpg

Mike and Phil
CAM_0250.jpg

and their bikes

and some pics from the CB750 tent.
CAM_0254.jpg

CAM_0255.jpg

It was raining and muddy for most of the day so I really didn't get to snap any more photos. But overall it was a fun day. I actually met a vendor that said "Are you from up North?" (meaning Toronto). I said no, but I know some people. They went on to describe to me an Asian guy that bought a metal flake old school helmet from them. I said, "That would be Dr. J". Anyways, You guys up north should come down next year. I'll put any of you up for a couple of nights.

Holy shit!!.. its great to see DTT represented!!...
Thanks for the pics!!..
I think we should plan to go down there next year.. and I think we just might take you up on your offer Eric!!..
How far are you from the actual meet?

Good show from the DTT crew! I tried and tried to get free to go this weekend, but it didn't come together. Next year, though. NEXT YEAR!

Well, maybe it's for the best. Do I really need ANOTHER bike? Really? :D

I'm only an hour from the meet. But we took back roads this year so it took 2 hours. My suggestion would be to trailer your bikes to my place and we all ride from here. I wish I had taken pics of the swap meet. It's hugh! But it was raining like a mofo. The Cafe Racer tent was sweet.

This Norton once belonged to Neo aka Keanu Reaves.
CAM_0248.jpg

Nice! I wonder what helmet I bought from that vendor? There's been so many…

It was great to meet some of you ! I think we had some of the best bikes there . hope next year we can get together a DTT spot so we can have all our bikes together (we need a banner )
Kuyarico it was good to see you hope to meet up again.

Couldnt get there this year, but will be in attendance next year for sure. Monday, you want to head out together? I have a buddy w a truck who said hed follow us out just in case we needed a lift or to bring things back.

It was my 1st year. Had a lot of fun aside from the rain. I think I drove by the DTT tent, but we were busy trying to sell bikes.

Sold 3, bought 1.

The electric race bikes were surreal.

this event would have been fun. i'm just itching now for my bike to be done. road trips all summer next year.

Shiz! Should have figured a few members were there. I went down Sat. Highly recomend it for all next year! With better weather Im sure the show & racing would be better. Me & a bro went down, ended up driving the truck cause of the weather & glad we did. Wish I had my helmet though, missed out on the demo rides!

JS550 said:
Shiz! Should have figured a few members were there. I went down Sat. Highly recomend it for all next year! With better weather Im sure the show & racing would be better. Me & a bro went down, ended up driving the truck cause of the weather & glad we did. Wish I had my helmet though, missed out on the demo rides!

what were they demoing?

A bunch of the manufactures had new bikes you demo rode around the track! Ducati,triumph, ktm, all the japenese co., buell.

Back
Top Bottom