www.speedmotoco.com

www.cognitomoto.com

www.townmoto.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.Moto-Madness.com

www.pistonsociety.com

www.steeltowngarage.com

GET DTT UPDATES ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER

Author Topic: 1985 Honda Rebel BOBBER project  (Read 81130 times)

Offline stigg

Re: 1985 Honda Rebel BOBBER project
« Reply #10 on: Oct 08, 2009, 00:32:24 »
lookin great, nice start

Offline JRK5892

• The Powder Pro
« Reply #11 on: Oct 08, 2009, 20:49:15 »
dude i got a buddyt hat rocks one of these... we blacked it all out, chopped the frame, cut a harley fender in 1/2 and took out 1 inch then welded it back together... looks awesome... ill get some pics... we put 16 in apes on it!
Joe
"your life is an occasion, Stand up to it"
www.thepowderpro.com

recent builds: Hd street bob, TX cafe, KZ bratt, Goldwing tour, bratt wing, st fighter, road king, vriago bobber, chop, FXD, 1200 sporty, 1200xl sporty, GSXR, Royal enfield.. and more

Offline rextec

« Reply #12 on: Oct 09, 2009, 10:13:50 »
dude i got a buddyt hat rocks one of these... we blacked it all out, chopped the frame, cut a harley fender in 1/2 and took out 1 inch then welded it back together... looks awesome... ill get some pics... we put 16 in apes on it!

post up some pics man!!! sounds like a sweet little bike, im going to black out alot of it and probably spray the tank and fenders some candy, heavy metal flake, or red oxide primer....
« Last Edit: Oct 22, 2009, 10:34:19 by rextec »
"He who works with his hands is a laborer. He who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman. He who works with his hands, his head, and his heart, is an artist."
- St. Francis of Assisi

Offline locO leoN

• administrator
  • Is that the best you got? OK.. now my TURN...
    • DoTheTon
« Reply #13 on: Oct 20, 2009, 10:15:41 »
nice!!

Offline rextec

« Reply #14 on: Oct 22, 2009, 10:00:47 »
ive been doing some work on the bike lately will post progress pics later today.... rebuilt and refinished the forks. i was thinking of going for brushed aluminum for the fork bottoms to tie in with the brushed side covers on the motor and the brushed chrome headlight i am planning most everything else BLACK..... for the tank and rear fender i was thinking of going with red oxide primer/sealer. i think the bike would turn out looking clean but kind of old school.
"He who works with his hands is a laborer. He who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman. He who works with his hands, his head, and his heart, is an artist."
- St. Francis of Assisi

Offline JRK5892

• The Powder Pro
« Reply #15 on: Oct 22, 2009, 20:40:04 »
hey bud i did not forget about your request for pics... i just have not got ahold of him yet... he is working his tail off before winter
Joe
www.thepowderpro.com

recent builds: Hd street bob, TX cafe, KZ bratt, Goldwing tour, bratt wing, st fighter, road king, vriago bobber, chop, FXD, 1200 sporty, 1200xl sporty, GSXR, Royal enfield.. and more

Offline rextec

« Reply #16 on: Oct 23, 2009, 01:42:03 »
thanks appreciate it!!!  :)
- St. Francis of Assisi

Offline JRK5892

• The Powder Pro
« Reply #17 on: Oct 23, 2009, 13:53:01 »
this is pretty sick!.,.. also check out the kits that blue collar bobbers has for the rebel

Joe
www.thepowderpro.com

Offline rextec

« Reply #18 on: Oct 23, 2009, 18:41:03 »
those are some sweet bikes!!! i like the wheels on the black one, they reall set it off.
- St. Francis of Assisi

Offline Swagger

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • Putting boot to ass since 1967!
« Reply #19 on: Oct 23, 2009, 18:53:32 »
Indeed! Very...if I weren't too effing big I'd look for a rebel to play with.
.....there's no way that little rice cooker is going 100m/h when the work need to get up to those speeds includes a big fuck off fairing shaped like a giant cock. ~Staffy

Weiner tetanus is nothing to scoff at. ~JustinLonghorn