www.speedmotoco.com

www.cognitomoto.com

www.townmoto.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.Moto-Madness.com

www.pistonsociety.com

www.steeltowngarage.com

GET DTT UPDATES ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER

Author Topic: 1985 Honda Rebel BOBBER project  (Read 79091 times)

Offline rextec

Re: 1985 Honda Rebel BOBBER project
« Reply #50 on: Feb 28, 2010, 13:41:54 »
OK, glad to know your not dead! You have been thinking for a l...o...nnnnn...ggggggggg ass time! Its a rebel dude! Aside from completely redesigning the entire frame, making new motor castings, fabing your own tins, and forging new parts from the flames of hell; you only have so many options! I hope you shock me though!

Not trying to bust your balls man, just givin you a little hell, I was wondering were the hell you had gone?

HAHAHAHAH this made me laugh!!!!!! i know man, you speak the truth but im sooo indecisive sometimes.... i just need to throw it together and modify it along the way.
"He who works with his hands is a laborer. He who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman. He who works with his hands, his head, and his heart, is an artist."
- St. Francis of Assisi

Offline troybilt

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
« Reply #51 on: Feb 28, 2010, 14:23:03 »
Twisted always gives me a smile. Brother is not afraid to say what's on his mind and that's what i like about him....not. The F'er anyway!
                             hahaha, just kidding bud, I think you about summed it up  ;D

Hey Rextec just get in there and get yer hands dirty and have some fun.

"One should not be too distracted by definitions. Ideas transcend definitions." — Neil deGrasse Tyson

"And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days." — Ray Wylie Hubbard

“There are hundreds of paths up the mountain, all leading to the same place, so it doesn’t matter which path you take. The only person wasting time is the one who runs around the mountain, telling everyone that his or her path is wrong.”
— Hindu Proverb

Offline goodfornothing

• Spicey!
« Reply #52 on: Feb 28, 2010, 16:37:37 »

Hey Rextec just get in there and get yer hands dirty and have some fun.

That's what she said.
TABASCO! *Sold*
1974 Honda cb450: Clicky

Fighter Project *Sold*
1989 cbr600 Hurricane:
Clicky

Offline rextec

« Reply #53 on: Mar 03, 2010, 00:30:08 »
welll i got the passenger peg/exhaust mounts cut off and smoothed today.... a little step but, progress none the less!
"He who works with his hands is a laborer. He who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman. He who works with his hands, his head, and his heart, is an artist."
- St. Francis of Assisi

Offline tWistedWheelz

• BUILT NOT BOUGHT!
« Reply #54 on: Mar 03, 2010, 00:33:27 »
welll i got the passenger peg/exhaust mounts cut off and smoothed today.... a little step but, progress none the less!

Progress for sure, how long did you ponder before you commited!  :D

I kidd I kidd! I am just glad your back to workin and posting on DTT again!

Have you checked Deviant1's thread Eleanor Rigby, also a 1985 rebel 250?

Offline rextec

« Reply #55 on: Mar 03, 2010, 12:06:11 »
Progress for sure, how long did you ponder before you commited!  :D

I kidd I kidd! I am just glad your back to workin and posting on DTT again!

Have you checked Deviant1's thread Eleanor Rigby, also a 1985 rebel 250?

i lost sleep over that decision!!! lol jk.....  i have checked out that thread, pretty cool to see another rebel being modded on here. anyone on here that can bend me a rear hoop if i give the dimensions????
- St. Francis of Assisi

Offline mikeadamstattoo

• tattoos by mike adams
« Reply #56 on: Mar 06, 2010, 01:51:17 »
sweet! im thinking about getting a rebel to bob
1974 CL125 brat/tracker

1986 rebel 450 bobber build

1969 cb175 cafe (soon)

Offline rextec

« Reply #57 on: Mar 20, 2010, 15:13:40 »
heres a couple of pics... i figured i prob wouldnt have a passenger on this bike since its too slow to get out of its own way with just one person on it so i got rid of the passenger peg mounts to clean up the frame a little, also got rid of the airbox mount tabs because i will be running a K&N pod filter.

- St. Francis of Assisi

Offline JRK5892

• The Powder Pro
« Reply #58 on: Mar 20, 2010, 15:18:31 »
what! no passanger! man... that is the best part about having a bike at that age, the ladies!
Joe
"your life is an occasion, Stand up to it"
www.thepowderpro.com

recent builds: Hd street bob, TX cafe, KZ bratt, Goldwing tour, bratt wing, st fighter, road king, vriago bobber, chop, FXD, 1200 sporty, 1200xl sporty, GSXR, Royal enfield.. and more

Offline rextec

« Reply #59 on: Mar 20, 2010, 15:27:18 »
what! no passanger! man... that is the best part about having a bike at that age, the ladies!

hahahahah! if worse comes to worse she can just wrap her legs around my waist.....LOL! see i got it all figured out!!!!! :)
- St. Francis of Assisi