Brand new in the plastic Tarozzi rear-set pegs/levers - black folding pegs

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
I'm thinking about something a little different for my XS650 project, so am considering selling my black Tarozzi footpegs.

These are about the highest quality footpegs you're gonna find. Ready to bolt onto your brackets and connected to shifter/brake.

Mine have the folding footpegs.

Rearsets_Adaptable_Folding_Rubber.jpg

Looking for $140 for the set and the little bits of linkage etc. they come with. I also have a rose-joint or whatever you call the bit that replaces your shift lever on the splined shafe. Would likely fit most bikes.

Again, they're brand new, never bolted to anything. Will of course ship. I have over 250+ feedback on eBay. Located in Toronto.

taysan @ hotmail.com

Tintin said:
I'm thinking about something a little different for my XS650 project, so am considering selling my black Tarozzi footpegs.

These are about the highest quality footpegs you're gonna find. Ready to bolt onto your brackets and connected to shifter/brake.

Mine have the folding footpegs.

Rearsets_Adaptable_Folding_Rubber.jpg

Looking for $140 for the set and the little bits of linkage etc. they come with. I also have a rose-joint or whatever you call the bit that replaces your shift lever on the splined shafe. Would likely fit most bikes.

Again, they're brand new, never bolted to anything. Will of course ship. I have over 250+ feedback on eBay. Located in Toronto.

taysan @ hotmail.com
you havent seen mine or have you ?????? i can make a set as nice or nicer ....for about 250.00 and fit them to you and your bike .....paul

Post some pics of yours up in the Rear Sets section of the board!

Will do - I have pics of them installed on a BMW R75 actually. The rear footpeg brackets welded to the frame are a good position.

Tintin said:
Will do - I have pics of them installed on a BMW R75 actually. The rear footpeg brackets welded to the frame are a good position.
Still have these?

Yes, I'm using them :) - haven't arrived yet. I dug out that speedo gear too - couldn't find it but found it yesterday. Will ship today.

Tintin said:
Yes, I'm using them :) - haven't arrived yet. I dug out that speedo gear too - couldn't find it but found it yesterday. Will ship today.
Yeah I was late too... helmet & rear sets should arrive in the next day or two.

got the box today! Also picked up my iPod touch today and am posting this from it :)

Back
Top Bottom