4SALE : the most beautiful 1971 CB 500 in the wolrd!

kzromey

Been Around the Block
Posting for a friend (Rob from CWW) so please call HIM!! ;D

Rob is selling this absolutely gorgeous, bone stock, super clean, runs like a clock, 1971 HONDA CB 500.
- approx only 18 k miles
- has a lot of brand new OEM parts replaced including the last 4 into 4 exhaust from honda's shelves!
- still has original 4 into 4 that only has slight tarnish
- all carb internals are brand new
- new points
- and a whole wack of new parts that he replaced only to make the bike look new
- this is as good as it'll get for a completely bone stock mint CB 500
- bike comes with all the extra parts which are all still in good shape
- i believe the bars are from a cb 400(?), but he has the stock ones as well
- $2,500 for everything . . . it's a pretty damn good deal if you ask me

Call Rob at 905.272.4030

(he is located in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada . . . approx 1.5 hrs from the buffalo border)

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME as i am just posting on his behalf 8)

let the pics do the talkin......

102_2654.jpg

102_2655.jpg

102_2656.jpg

102_2657.jpg

102_2659.jpg

102_2658.jpg

102_2660.jpg

102_2661.jpg

102_2662.jpg

102_2663.jpg

102_2664.jpg

pics were taken wednesday, Aug. 1, 2007 at the classic car hang out infront of californias at the applewood mall in mississauga.

this thing drew quite the crowd!

oh yeah, he kick started it for me and i started right up. electric start works too. everything works! and it purrs and revs sooo smoothly. this bike needs nothing except a good home and someone who can appreciate these bikes (newbs, stay away!! :D )

Rob doesn't do email or get on forums so the best way is to call. He's a great and honest guy to deal with.

thanks for looking!

ahem, i have a 1978 kawasaki KZ 650 SR in mint shape, with only 9K miles (marzocchi shocks, 4 into 1 V & H, clip ons, cafe seat, for sale for 2,500 ;)

Don't even think of haggling on this bike, just hand over the $2500. It's worth every dollar. Unfortunately he no longer works at Cycleworld West for obvious reasons.

yeah!!.. WOW!!!... Imagine what that baby would look like with some rattle can black paint, clubmans, and a cafe seat!! ;D

locOleoN said:
yeah!!.. WOW!!!... Imagine what that baby would look like with some rattle can black paint, clubmans, and a cafe seat!! ;D

then it would like one of your bikes, lol

Its been reported by industry insiders this bike might be Saucer's newest acquisition...Although, his press agent is neither confirming or denying these alleged rumors.... Hmmmmmm

EXCELLENT deal. Gorgeous bike and still one of my fave's. Classic classic bike. Was my first running bike - a 1973 CB500K. Still miss that one.

For $2500 this can't be beat. You could cafe the thing, putting the stock bits on a shelf for safe keeping.

no, i've just left messages, he's away, or it's sold to someone else,either way i'm not getting through,

sorry i cant help guys, still away in brazil... maybe robs called me already and left a message, if i can access my messages from here i~ll post up. otherwise, if you do find out if its sold, kindly post it on the thread.... samba, samba, samba.....

My inside sources tell me that Rob no longer has the bike.
Apparently CycleWorld has taken the bike back since the purchase between Rob & Cycleworld was not actually finalized dispite the fact that he was already riding it... so I heard..

I talked to Rob on Saturday at the CWW sale. He said he still has the bike but has been too busy to return calls. He mention Hiep left a message and will get back to him.

I guess my sources were wrong... Did you get anything good at the sale?

kzromey said:
sorry i cant help guys, still away in brazil... maybe robs called me already and left a message, if i can access my messages from here i~ll post up. otherwise, if you do find out if its sold, kindly post it on the thread.... samba, samba, samba.....

LOL.. you bastard!!.. still in brazil huh?? ;D
When you getting back?

Back
Top Bottom