4SALE : the most beautiful 1971 CB 500 in the wolrd!

back on the 21st... i dunno, i~m getting tired of seeing all the nice booty round here, everyone partys too much and has so much fun, i~m getting sick of it! lol! ::)

back on the 21st....

oh yeah, i~m workin with the canadas para athletes at the para pan am games in rio, working with track and field. great group!!

the other day, while training at the stadium, we heard a crazy ass gun fight (so we think) about a couple kilometeres away in the flavellas (slums in the hills). all automatic weapons, craziest thing i~ve ever heard... and it happened again on a different area a few minutes later..... i~m told that last year, 1200 cops died fighting with the drug lords in the flavellas.... crazy.... but the dang beaches are amazing, the people so passionate...the weather, so nice and its winter....

i talked to rob today, he has the bike and it's still for sale, it's for viewing at the cambellville vintage bike meet this sunday at 9am,
i'd be checking it out, if i didn't buy a 450 last weekend,too many bikes not enough jobs,

Saw this bike in Campbellville this morning. It is just as beautiful in person. Hope someone worthy snags it.

Bumped into Rob yesterday at CWW and his CB500 is still for sale. But he's looking for the right buyer who'll leave it stock and not chop it up or rattle can it black. And he won't budge on the price at $2500. I don't blame him.

thanks for the update DrJ! yeah, 2500 is a steal for this bike... (like i said before, if someone wants a 78 kz 650.... ;) )

Back
Top Bottom