cafe seat

gord

I have a cafe seat for sale,it has new uphostery(?) and has a taillite $125 ,i can also custom make any shape you want for a very reasonable price gord.barr@sympatico.ca

your 500T seat looks insane!!... You should just add a cafe cowl to the back of that baby!!..

Where would I find one of those? I like the look of the brown material because NO ONE else has it :) Its just soo damned big lol

Fear My Twin said:
Where would I find one of those? I like the look of the brown material because NO ONE else has it :) Its just soo damned big lol

Just add a cowl like Ryan did here:
http://dotheton.com/index.php?topic=1032.0
Then have a leather shop alter the original brown seat cover to fit the newly added cowl

gord said:
I have a cafe seat for sale,it has new uphostery(?) and has a taillite $125 ,i can also custom make any shape you want for a very reasonable price gord.barr@sympatico.ca

Did you sell this seat. what bike it it for. Thanks

PhotoBucket is down for maintenance this morning. I will post a picture on Gord's behalf later.
Paul

IMG_1960.jpg

IMG_1961.jpg

IMG_1962.jpg

Thanx Paul,it does look better in the flesh,so to speak,forgot to mention that is a LED taillite as well,I did not make this 1 .it was on a XS 650 I bought a while ago.I currently have 3 molds,YSR 500 GP.a classic round ala Tod henning CB350,and a GS (late 70"s) derivative,My computer refuses to load photos so I have to go thru Paul,sketch me a design and I'll see what I can do,all my seats are made out of Bombadiers latest marine resin which is super strong and lite,this is not a business,just trying to offset the costs of racing my sidecar and I do enjoy the act of creating somrting from nuffin, cheers...........ps I don't do uphostelry

Back
Top Bottom