Hoosier DTT Crew

My cafe project is a '75 Suzuki T500, but it's still a long way off from seeing the streets. I hope to have it on the road next summer. My primary ride is a Suzuki V-Strom.

Wingspan said:
My cafe project is a '75 Suzuki T500, but it's still a long way off from seeing the streets. I hope to have it on the road next summer. My primary ride is a Suzuki V-Strom.
I better finish the "Bomber" so I can come down there and help you guys out ;)

Hoosier Daddy said:
I better finish the "Bomber" so I can come down there and help you guys out ;)

yeah I could use the help for sure. I am almost back to having it as a roller...should be tonight. Then it comes to installing carbs and the electrical

mothgils said:
yeah I could use the help for sure. I am almost back to having it as a roller...should be tonight. Then it comes to installing carbs and the electrical
Oooohhhh the fun stuff!

Just found this thread,Ive talked to Hoosier Daddy a little bit before. Im In Kouts, Indiana And my buddy Cafefreak on here is 10 mins up the road in Valparasio,In

Another Hoosier checking in. I'm in Huntertown,just north of Fort Wayne. I regrettably sold my 75cb550 this spring and I am in search of my next project..... a cl 175.
Whats the scoop on the patches?
Gordon

ya but not as bad as those poor guys in South Bend!!! last nights like effect shifted to the east of me and looks like it dumped more on SB

being as close to the lake as i am, we have lucked out this year so far. We had that 17 inches a few weeks ago, but that in itself isnt so bad, it was the 50 MPH winds that we got during the snow fall. My county declaired state of emergency that day and got me outa work that night. ha

OH MAN!!! Back with fast Eddie Clack and Philthy on Drums.
I have been a MotorHead fan since '82 when I discovered them.
But my avatar probably tipped you off on the Lemmy fan I am. ;)

Back
Top Bottom