Hoosier DTT Crew

Oh ya!! that one slipped my mind. But ya as soon as you came up with the name I totaly thought about the song!!!

Hoosier Riders stop by and see us at the Indianapolis Motorcyclist Group http://www.meetup.com/indymotorcyclist We welcome all riders and all bike types. Our goal is to get riders together to have good times and ride good routes. We list bike nights, charity rides, and local pop-up rides. We also have IMG discounts set up with our sponsors. It costs nothing to join and ALL riders are represented in our group. It's the best time I have had on a bike in years. Vonzipper

Hoosier Daddy said:
What did I miss, I thought I came up with that design earlier in this very thread?
Not knocking Brandon... just a little confused on how it happened. ???
I am glad it is popular and does this mean we can all get one?

Sorry man....looking at what I wrote....it isn't correct..

You did come up with the design. I had him make a large logo of it and there isn't that weirdish spot up on the edge. All the credit is yours with the design for sure, wasn't trying to knock it.

We need to find a place where we could send that file and get patches made. I would buy a few!

Had my IMG patches made here.
http://www.butlerpatches.com/

patches009.jpg

They did a great job!

Checking in from La Porte. Looks like there are a few guys in the area already. Valpo and Crown Point aren't far at all. I hope to have the bike running in a couple of months.

hell man i wonder how far that is from me? i can be in Indiana in about an hour from my house... may have to look into meeting you there bud!

dude that is only 3.5 hours from my door!!!! not bad at all!!! I have Sears coming out Sat to repair my aircompressor in the morning... depending what time they leave, i may head there to see your ride in person!

That would so fuckin COOL. Even if Sears takes too long, we could still hook up another time, didn't realize Chi-town wes that close. We need to watch for events in South Bend or Elkhart, close to half way!

Back
Top Bottom