Are you in the Dirty? (attn newbs)

Redbird said:
I know somebody who knows somebody, in the NOLA area.
i can get you a number by the weekend, when I get back in town.

Don't worry about it, I found this dude in Monroe that does a great job. If anyone in my area needs his contact info then I have it.

SONICJK said:
There is absolutely nothing dirty south about drinking Stella.

I'll second this. The dirty is all about bud light and natty lite. Not that that's the good thing to drink for the discerning consumer. Or if you're really in the south (none of that kentucky/north carolina bullshit) you'll know what abita is.

IAMBLAMB said:
I'll second this. The dirty is all about bud light and natty lite. Not that that's the good thing to drink for the discerning consumer. Or if you're really in the south (none of that kentucky/north carolina bullshit) you'll know what abita is.

Of course we do its a mediocre beer out of Louisiana ;)

SONICJK said:
Of course we do its a mediocre beer out of Louisiana ;)

Didn't say I was a huge fan, just said its more DS than stella. My favorite is shock-top on tap. OR XINGU......fuckers.

Agreed. How anyone can think Stella is dirty south is beyond me.
It is one of my favorite beers though.
If there's one thing I hate about the south is the general populations abysmal taste in beer.
It's getting better though, the last few years have seen the invasion of the microbrews and more importantly yuengling has finally made its way into my corner or the south.

My go to beers are
Yuengling
Newcastle
Smuttynose old brown dog (probably my favorite)
RJ Rockers Bald eagle brown
And if I'm feeling light ill grab a Stella

If you weren't in tennessee then I'd say lets hang out. I've never had yeungling, what is it?

I take it it hasn't made it to LA yet then haha.

Yuengling is America's oldest brewery in Pottsville PA.
Then are slowly moving ever westward. They will get to you eventually ;)
They make a hell of a good beer, and at domestic prices. For a dollar more than a 12 of miller light you can get a 12 of yuengling and actually enjoy your beer.
It's pretty much all I drink anymore unless I'm out and about, and even then it's on the same specials as coors and miller and bud, so I end up drinking it then too haha.

You can get Yuengling at certain grocers and gas stations.. Maybe find it at certain bars like the Bulldog who has like 60 beers on tap or something ridiculous like that. I have had it before it it is pretty tasty.

Ok folks! I think I'm gonna try to put together "regional underground cafe racing circuit!!" I need to gauge how many of yous' guys' would be willing to participate in something like this,I think juke box racing at 2:00am would be cool,but it'd have to have "class confinements"for instance,a half liter class, an equal displacement class,and so on and so forth,a ranking list,call outs ,burn ups. , the whole bit!!! Just trying to get a more analog social scene goin!!whos down?!? Btw I'm workin on an event for the SATURDAY BEFORE THE WALKING DEAD SEASON FINALE' March ,called TON OF THE DEAD,(zombie raid supply run)hoping to get a group of zombies to ride in a group chasing a bunch of slayers then the other way around on the second half, I think we might even do open carry for those proud AR n AK FOLKS,gotta get a consensus on that, i'm located in the Magic city or the "tragic city" (Birmingham Alabama) as it's been coined, and i'm hoping that some of the dirty south crew would be down with this ,y'all let me know what you think?

Hey there. New member from Greensboro, NC. Been riding since I was a kid and still love to. Had a few bikes over the years, still have a few. Everything is a work in progress. I have a 81 Honda GL500 that I ride, was an abandoned bike left in an apartment parking lot by the previous owner, who moved away. It sat there being stripped of easily removable parts until it was removed to be scrapped. Luckily this is where it's fate changed. I call it Project: Left4Dead. It's now a running and rideable machine again, getting another lease on life and the open road. It's rough, unfinished, and a little ugly, like the owner, but reliable and fun.
My next project is a bike that I recived as a gift from my Uncle Billy almost 25 years ago. I rode the bike off road and some on road as well from the age of 11-17. When I went into the Army, I gave the bike to my Brother in law. He and my nephew fixed it up some and played with it until 1995 when he lost interest. Recently after the passing of my uncle, my brother in law called and told me to come get Billy's bike back. It's a 1979 CM400a. Nice little bike that I intend to return to a late 70's cruiser.
Well, that's me, glad to be part of the Dirty South.
Project: Left4Dead
5CEBB390-3782-47D3-A636-CB59D97B5E52_zpsfvvmkfn5.jpg

0E19F7C7-D9AC-47A9-BDE8-04452CD1407F_zpsgpjgl1oo.jpg

Video. http://s30.photobucket.com/user/Thomas_Everett_Hudson/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-09/AD6B27F6-554B-4844-96F8-980BC1E27593_zps918dhftl.mp4.html

Born a stinkin' Yankee (Ohio), but given reprieve and raised in Southern Kentucky. Lived in Tennessee since '79. Just a little North of Knoxville. I can see what they call "devil's triangle" out my back door.

Back
Top Bottom