BSA/Triumph Front wheels

paulb

Been Around the Block
Have lots
Both leading shoe and conical hub style.(one Norton single)
Whole wheel or just the brake hub.
Price- not sure, I have been sitting on them for 20 years.
I would rather sell all.
Around 30 to 40
Let me know. If there is no interest they go back on the boat to the Queen.
Paul

Paul - I'd be interested in at least one or two - I'm building a Triton-styled bike, and would love a proper front wheel. If you have something you think would fit the bill, let me know.

That being said, are you looking to sell all 30-40 wheels in one shot?

Yes I would have liked to sell all at one time. (just cause I'm lazy) . I will take some pictures this weekend and we can come up with something. Do you need complete wheel or just the hub?
Buy them all and have every cafe in GTA with a Brit front brake????
Hey , every one knows they stop faster then a stupid disk. lol
Disk brakes suck.
Paul

I just need a hub at the moment - running two 18" akront style alloy rims both drilled for drum brakes. I have a Yamaha tls front drum that I'm currently planning on using, but having a real British hub proper for a Triton would of course be the cats-ass.

There are two types that were used . I will try and post picture of both Thursday and tell you how many spokes they need. So you can tell if it would be compatable with your existing rim. I am sure there are some Brit fans here that could help us get you going.
I will be on-line at home next week so it would make things like this easier. It sucks getting paid to play on the internet all day.
Paul

paulb said:
There are two types that were used . I will try and post picture of both Thursday and tell you how many spokes they need. So you can tell if it would be compatable with your existing rim. I am sure there are some Brit fans here that could help us get you going.
I will be on-line at home next week so it would make things like this easier. It sucks getting paid to play on the internet all day.
Paul
Paul im looking for a front wheel for a 1969 A65 lightening and front forks ..{a complete front end }if poss, can you help jimd

Jim
Have a complete wheel but no forks.

Tintin
Did you get the picture of the wheel?
Paul

Paul - no - where did you send it? I'll send you my email in PM

Back
Top Bottom