REGIONAL info on Meet-up, Burn-outs & other events > DTT New Zealand

introduce yourself and your bike

(1/10) > >>

Terry66:
Hi, thought it only fitting that us kiwi's have our own board seeing as we're so far from anywhere.
So anyway introduce youself and your bike and lets see if we can share ideas and perhaps even parts and other stuff, I'll post pics of my bike once I finish work!
Anyway as for me im in auckland and am in the process of doing a Honda GB400 cafe style with a homemade single seat and the like. its been very time consuming but having enjoyed the entire process so far.
ive just today picked up the motor from the soda blaster and will over the coming weeks start polishing it ready to put back into the frame.
The frame has been repainted and hopefully is ready for the donk. I anticipate spending at least another 3 months on the bike before taking it back on the road.

so come on kiwis introduce yourself! cheers, Terry

Terry66:
before the motor was soda blasted

seat ready for the pad

tank done
ive just put the motor back in after a bit of polishing and will take some pics in the next day or two.

HoraceNZ1:
Hi Pal I am in Auckland and my currant project is a Moto Guzzi V50 MII 1981
I am all so running a Ducati 750 SS 2003
nice work on the GB I used to have the  CB400/4 1979
great bike I still miss it a little

sam:
Hey, I'm also in Auckland. Got a 2009 Ninja 250 that I use to get around and a BMW R80RT to mess around with until I can get my full license. I wonder how many NZ'ers are on this site.

HoraceNZ1:
Hi Sam Glad to know I am not the only cafe racer nut case in the country I have no licence at the moment but would be Keen on a ride in March

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version