New Apple I touch 16GB (in hand w/reciept)

Cafe_to_go

Coast to Coast
Hello I am currently, selling an Applie I touch, I will be willing to ship to Canada if somebody buys it now, shipping will be a different rate to Canada, I will not ship it next day to Canada.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230176092711&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.com%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm37%26satitle%3D%2B230176092711%26category0%3D%26fvi%3D1

wow... Funky...I wouldn't even know how to use that thing...let alone afford it!!.. LOL!!

Not to rain on your auction, but they're available in-store at least in Toronto. I got my 8GB model a few days ago.

I know, store only received very small quantities and they are pretty much sold out. I was lucky to get the last one at Target. People who pre-ordered their Itouch will not receive them until next week.

Yep - and in fact we pay $450 + tax for the 16GB model, which would be about the same as the $495 + shipping you're asking for yours, so it's a good deal.

I love the Touch. I sold my 80GB Video to buy this one. Beautiful little thing.

Tintin, question for you, I ran away from the Iphone due to extra services you need to buy which is the data plan $20+ per month ontop of phone services. We are talking minimum $100 a month. I don't need a data plan because I can always use my computer. Is there any services you need to buy to access the internet? I have wireless at home, so I would to use it for quick internet searches. I also, don't buy any songs from Itunes.

As I understand it, you can make the iPhone work without activating with AT&T (or any other carrier). The wifi would work for the browser, Youtube and maybe the email and weather apps.

If you were using the phone, without data, I'm guessing the browser etc. would just not work. Itunes would work over wifi too (doesn't work any other way - the EDGE network is too slow for that).

I know you can get refurb'd 8GB iPhones from Apple for $350, which is only $50 more than the 8GB Touch. For the $50 you get a camera, the other apps, bluetooth (useless as it doesn't support stereo headphones inexplicably), but it's bigger too.

I'd stick with the Touch personally.

Tintin said:
As I understand it, you can make the iPhone work without activating with AT&T (or any other carrier). The wifi would work for the browser, Youtube and maybe the email and weather apps.

If you were using the phone, without data, I'm guessing the browser etc. would just not work. Itunes would work over wifi too (doesn't work any other way - the EDGE network is too slow for that).

I know you can get refurb'd 8GB iPhones from Apple for $350, which is only $50 more than the 8GB Touch. For the $50 you get a camera, the other apps, bluetooth (useless as it doesn't support stereo headphones inexplicably), but it's bigger too.

I'd stick with the Touch personally.

I work for a call center (Sprint in the US - I know wierd, I live in NL) and with them, if you don't have the data pack you get charged up the arse with data charges (people call in with huge bills 100 times a day). SO the browser and all that will work, you'll just get charged by the kb... Of course sprint doesn't have the iPhone, so I don't know if it has any safeguards.

Back
Top Bottom