Staff member
I've got at least the following:

Cylinders - 2 sets
Cylinder head (valves)
Valve cover w/rocker arms in
Cam - no sprocket I think
Oil filter cover (good for CB750 also)
Powder coated swingarm with bronze bushings installed - used but look good

$50 takes the lot. I have no use for any of it at this point. I'm in Toronto near High Park.

I also have a chrome muffler that I had on my CB550F - slips perfectly onto the stock 4 into 1 header. Looks and sounds great. $20 for it - in very nice shape. Baffle can be removed if you happen to be a little nuts.

Airbox for CB500K - $10

Here's a pic of the muffler as it was on my bike. The rest you can imagine what they look like. The swingarm isn't perfect cosmetically, but quite nice and has $40 bushings in it, so you can't go wrong.

Neil - by all do you mean the box of engine bits/swingarm or that along with the muffler and airbox too?

I work out at 401/McCowan road, so relatively close to Ajax. I can haul the stuff out towards that end of town one day this week if that works for you. Otherwise you're welcome to come down to High Park to have a look and take the stuff.

Neil - I'll give you a shout on Monday. Earliest I can bring the stuff out would be Tuesday (wife has the car Monday's and has a class at night).

i'm working 6:00 pm untill 2:00 am..you can call me on my cell at 416-688-0968 any time after 4:00 pm
i dont work on fridays so i could meet you at your work then

Friday would be perfect - I can bring the stuff to my office and then we can meet on Friday. I'll take it there Tuesday and we can sort things out from there.

i'm sure most of you are familiar with TinTin.so this probably dosnt need to be said.
i met with him on friday and purchased some of hie wares.it was an easy going transaction from begining to finish.
Thanks again tintin

Thanks Neil - same should be said for you. Smooth dealing. Hope the parts help out.

Back
Top Bottom