Feeler for my XS400

TonUpSoldier

bad assed, super fast and fully gassed
Ok, so I've been thinkin about sellin this XS400. I would like to cafe it out, but it's not something I'm ever going to ride as it's just plain to small for me. It runs, but needs the carbs finished. I stripped them apart (they'd sat for 7 years and were snotted to hell and back) soaked em for two days, and they look clean, but i think the pilot circuit is still fugged. Kick it once and she fires right up with choke, roll on throttle or take off the choke and she dies. Shift thru the gears nice, tanks in decent shape, couple a dings, small ones, and the emblems are gone. Tires are no good, but all in all she's complete and straight aside from needing to replace the turn signal rubbers and the washers under the bushings on the handle bars. I figure anyone from here would prolly nix em right way anyhow so no biggie there. I'll get some pics of her up, but what do you boys think i could reasonably ask for her??

Oh and incidentaly, if i were you and i bought it, i would take these mofuggin CV carbs out to the grill and light them aflame....or sell em on ebay and get you some flatsides or something...I HATE CVs..such a pain in the ass...

Back
Top Bottom