FS: Super-clean,'73 Buick LeSabre 35K miles,4,500lbs. Detroit iron,$2,800/trade?

gearhead

Bought this car off an old man who was an old-time rodder/rider.Hung at his house with him all afternoon;it was like Disneyland for any hardcore gearhead! Car came w/factory tow package;X-LG radiator,tranny cooler(Turbo 400),350-4BBL Quadrajet,4 dr,everything works-interior lights,cigarette lighter,intermittent wipers,seats are perfect,no tears(!!),headliner is tight,no sag,AM radio even works! I had plans of doing a total restoration,but,you guys know the drill,I'm rebuilding my 851 Ducati I crashed in spectacular fashion(if you're gonna screw up,at least do it right) leaving me with 16 pins and assorted plates in my right leg and a shattered kneecap and one VERY p*ssed off 'ol lady,two Honda750F's;one SOHC & one DOHC, two old two-stroke Yamaha's and an FZR400 race bike;you get the picture.My neighbors are so ecstatic that I'm moving at the end of the month that they can hardly stand it.I've replaced the radiator/hoses,thermostat,plugs,wires,dist. cap,rotor,points,condensor,coil,timing chain set(installed a nice TRW steel version to replace the OEM crap plastic,set the timing,retarded the cam timing 4 degrees as per factory specs(first of the smog motors),A/C blows on frozen,heater/defroster works like a furnace,still has all four OEM hubcaps,just put 60 series radials on it about 200 miles ago-brand new-which gives it that low,lurking look and quickens up the steering a bit as well.Before I make a long story unbearably longer,here's the deal:I paid $4K for the car last Dec.,license and inspection are good through Jan.,'08.I've spent around 12 to 15 hundred bucks plus a good bit of labor.I'm finishing the carburetor right now,you can drive this one ANYWHERE.Cash or partial trade for interesting motorcycle,as long as I can come out of the deal with a $1,000.Email me for pictures or call me at: 512-535-8685.I live in Austin,TX, but we could always work something out if you are 1000 miles away,thanks, Tory Birdsong PS:this land yacht will seat 6 adults,or,5 adults and a LARGE Igloo cooler full of beer comfortably.

Re: FS: Super-clean,'73 Buick LeSabre 35K miles,4,500lbs. Detroit iron,$3.500/trade?

Post some pics ot this yacht..Lets have a look!

Re: FS: Super-clean,'73 Buick LeSabre 35K miles,4,500lbs. Detroit iron,$3.500/trade?

That's make a cool low-rider with slammed with 20inch rims & suicide doors... Matte Black of course...

Re: FS: Super-clean,'73 Buick LeSabre 35K miles,4,500lbs. Detroit iron,$3.500/tr

Hey guys, first of all, let me tell you what a pleasure it is being a member of this forum! I apologize that my computer skills are pretty primitive so, as my knowledge base expands, I'll become more active and stop "lurking in the closet", I'll get some more pix of the land yacht up,especially the interior which is unbelieveable on a car of this age. I will consider a straight up trade if it's interesting; my tastes are pretty eclectic. I'm about to open a small old-school motorcycle shop with the emphasis being on the bikes that WE all know and love, but the big box stores don't care about or even want to jack with; as you all know, this even includes ordering parts for these bikes, so it's a win-win; I've had several guys at local dealerships shoot me business(names not revealed to protect their jobs) and flat-out tell me that they've no desire to touch these bikes.I would consider trading for a good plasma cutter and tig welder, a large bike lift, 1/2" impact guns and any other assorted tools of the trade. It's been a rough year,had an ex bleed me for a wad of cash and then had my master set of Snap On tools and boxes (and 30 years of other stuff that you don't think about until you NEED it) stolen from my back porch in my 2 hour absence,so, most any and all trades will be considered.Thanks guys(and girls) for a great site , and for reading my ad. My phone#512-535-8685, should anyone want to call and discuss any ideas.

Re: FS: Super-clean,'73 Buick LeSabre 35K miles,4,500lbs. Detroit iron,$3.500/tr

Hey man.. Welcome to the site!!...

Back
Top Bottom