Parts for sale or trade for somethin tasty..

TonUpSoldier

bad assed, super fast and fully gassed
Got a rack of near pristine BS34 carbs...Came off a 80GS...havent torn them down but they came off a running bike, and look clean as a whistle...(actually everything on this bike is clean)

Superbike bars...9/10 grips are a bit cracked and dry..but im sure they'll be replaced.

If you've a TCSS era GS from 80 to 82, ive got stuff...most of you guys dont want it, but thought id throw it out there...

fortunatly im not like most ;D
how much?
i believe... without looking mine are BS32SS.so will these fit on an 82 T ?
what else do you have ::)

Yours is the 16 V right? I got a whole motor, top end wasnt getting oil, cams are a wee bit scored, but i think if you found what was clogging the ports and used what was there you could ride that motor for a good while. The PO, who is also a GSR member said he was riding it home from work, it started acting up like it was starving for oil. he shut it down, waited a bit and started it up again and went a few miles before it did it again...he thinks it was sucking some crap up out of the pan and when shutting it off it settled back down... Ive got just about everything minus body and tank, front master and a couple odds and ends im keeping...whatcha looking for? And yeah you may be right on those BS...they may be 32s and even if they are 34s they'll still work. CLEAN as a whistle too..I have a guy askin about em on the GSR but i dunno how serious he is...money talks...im not lookin to make a fortune off of these parts, just to help finance my 77 cafe. Got a gorgeous gauge package. Everything works on it...frame is 9/10 and has a rebuild salvage title...meaning its clear to register..no BS inspection crap needed. I was thinking about switching the steering head and forks over to my 77 for the dual front disc, but i think the added weight isnt worth it..the cast wheels are clean, but i plan on keeping the tires..they're avons and they're practicaly new..soo yanno...You could even switch that T to a rear disc set up with the parts off this if you wanted...

neil young said:
fortunatly im not like most ;D
how much?
i believe... without looking mine are BS32SS.so will these fit on an 82 T ?
what else do you have  ::)

He offered me 75 plus shipping on the carbs...but again, i dunno if he's dead serious about it.

BTW..that 82 from what ive read is the last year of compatability...apparently in 83 they changed a bunch of shite...First gen TSCC motors from 80 to 82...then from there i dunno what they did but ive been told that near nothing is interchangeable. I think thats when they finally GSXed them over here Stateside/Canada...

i dont know if you saw the ad that i posted in my thread on picking this bike up.im not sure if it was an 82 or 83.in the ad the side covers dont go up to the tank and the tank appears to be more rounded (optical illusion perhaps)
ya its the 16 valve tcss.
i'll check to see if the carbs are compatible.as for the engine ....how much?
what about the frame is it an e model.im to lazy to reread it ;D
eventually i'll probably drop an 1100 in it anyway :eek:

Yeah its an 80750E. Make me an offer plus shipping on whatever and provided im not planning on using it it's yours. ;D

Back
Top Bottom