Cafe Racer Calendar.... NEED PICS

Crash

Crashing is a way of life
OK, Here's the deal, I need 11 GOOD pics in at least 2300 X 1800 Pixels at 200 dpi or more for an upcoming calendar featuring cafe racers. So, send me your Best, Artsiest Pics of your bike (no photos with you in it, no one wants to see your ugly mug ;D ). If I use yours, I'll send ya a calendar for free. Others that submit there photo will get it at a discounted price. I have this call out on other forums and lists, so I may or may not use all from this forum. Send them to crashcourse164@yahoo.com

Get to clicking.

BTW, I only need 11 'cause i'm gonna put mine in November (my birth month).

Crash

Mine wont be ready in time...but maybe next year...mark me down for purchasing one tho!! Id love to have it for the man hole

TonUpSoldier said:
Mine wont be ready in time...but maybe next year...mark me down for purchasing one tho!! Id love to have it for the man hole

Love to have mine done... but i'm just hoping to have it ready for spring.

Put me down for one too

The 400 won't be done til spring, but if youre accepting pictures of really anything i could get you a nice pic of my 650 shown in my avatar. lemme know.

Rudy

Ha ha, me too probably - maybe you need to do a calendar now of before pics, and then a calendar of after pics next year ;)

Email me if you would like to use either the Ducati of the CB450..
The pics I have now are prob. too small, but if you want I can get bigger ones at your request..
Email: Saytin72@aol.com

ya will work in progress pics beokay? looks nice with all the temp patches on tank with break lines and wire hanging every where :D

WORKS IN PROGRESS

Send them on, they don't have to be that large either. Thinking I might make a collage and use that for December. But, because I'll use so many, I can only offer you an extra discount on the Calendar if I use it. You can PM me those pics.

Also, If you send me one for the regular pages, be sure to include your screen name in the email.

Thanks guys.

Darkbane said:
All pics of my GS are available here: http://www.cgshane.com/gs650g.htm

I can send you higher res, non watermarked versions at your request.

If ya don't mind. I'd like to use this one

GS650G_08.jpg

2300 X 1800 at 200 dpi or better. Thanks

Druro said:
Love to have mine done... but i'm just hoping to have it ready for spring.

Put me down for one too

WICKED IDEA guys!!..I love it!!..

Also, just a heads up, Our official "DoTheTon" 2008 calendar will also be avaliable very soon!!

Tintin said:
Ha ha, me too probably - maybe you need to do a calendar now of before pics, and then a calendar of after pics next year ;)

TinTin, I'd love to use this pic as the center of the Work In Progress Picture. Can I?

XS6502007-12.jpg

Only if you photoshop some more hair onto my head and make my forearms look like Popeye's :)

I can email you the full size JPG of the photo if you want. PM me your email.

BTW, With Proteal's, I still need 4 more completed pics and No one has sent me any "works in Progress" Yet.

I thought I'd just ask a stupid question because that's the kind f guy I am.

Do we really need a second calendar?

No, but I thought it would be cool to feature some of the work we have done for the rest of the Ton Up'ers in the world.

Back
Top Bottom