** PICS OF MEMBERS RIDES ** - Official Before & After Thread

My 1973 CB500K - never did much to it cosmetically. Replaced bent forks etc. Lost a ton of money on this one.

CB500K20040906003.jpg

And my 1977 CB750K before and after two friends owned it. This was my first bike, bought in 1995 or so. Never rode it.

TimsCB750inLimehouse000.jpg

CB750K7.jpg

Being a computer neandertal I don't know how to do multiple photo posting. So heres my before (40 years ago). I'll post the after later.
img018.jpg

My fighter before

mybike3.jpg

during

DMC_0012.jpg

during

Picture144.jpg

during

dscn12930yo.jpg

during

Picture032-1.jpg

done

Picture324.jpg

I have maybe $750 to $800 total into the bike....Blagged and traded to get everything for it.....bike was given to me

1974 Honda CB450
Before--->
STOCKCB450.jpg
During----->
450-8.jpg
After---------->
FALL3.jpg

My old 1972 Honda CB750
Before --->
STOCKCB750.jpg
After -------->
Spring4.jpg

2007 Ducati Monster S2R1K
Before --->
1-1.jpg
After (or thus far) ----->
10-31-07.jpg

All Awesome bikes ProTeal I look foward to seeing them once the weather gets nice and I can get down to one of the Monday night bike nights.

JKR4 said:
All Awesome bikes ProTeal I look foward to seeing them once the weather gets nice and I can get down to one of the Monday night bike nights.
For sure man.
Once spring hits I will be living in the city, so all of my scoots will be out and about allot
more than they were this past season..

Stupid me never took a good photo when I first bought it. The 'before' is a scan of a print of an e-mailed image that the previous owner in Chicago sent me, but I think you get the idea of what it looked like. Rusted out mufflers, torn seat, big ugly turn signals, bad paint, high bars, missing the chain guard and a few other parts. Ran fairly well though, for what it was at the time....

Back
Top Bottom