1/2 turn signals work....

jqdp

Been Around the Block
So im having a bit of trouble wireing up my lights for my cl350. i picked up some new dcc turn signals and ive got the left side working great, and flashing perfectly. The right side is not flashing, more of a dim light, and both lights light up but there's no indicator action. ive tested both of the right hand lights by contacting the points with a battery and they are nice and bright so i know the bulbs are good. Secondly, when i flip the key to the second position(running lights) the turn signals and tach lights don't work period, but the rear taillight stays on and works great.... cheers cheers

What wires did you touch off on the battery - the positives? If so, you probably have a weak connection on the positive wires to the signals.

The second position on the switch is the "park" position IIRC. Nothing should work except the tail light (and the key can be pulled out of the switch).

if all was good before you did something wrong with the wiring,that would be a given................so what is wrong? ck for bad ground or possibly problem with the new turn signal assy.(bulb,socket,etc)...........for ground run a jumper to a good ground see if that takes care of the problem... to ck t/sig hook up direct to power and see if each t/sig works...
joe@ vcycle

Back
Top Bottom