oregonians

First post. Rainier OR. With all the snow i was thinking I need a motorcycle. So i picked up 2 Honda 90 scramblers as a project. One for me One for the lady. Matt

I'm moveing to the Rogue valley area between Grants pass and Medford area. If any one in the area wants to hang out and talk bikes or go on a ride hit me up. I should be moved in about 2 weeks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 348
Meeting some friends in Vancouver on the 16th and riding out to Maryhill Stone Henge then back
the Columbia Gorge Historic Hwy if anyone is free. feel free to come along.

Meeting At:
True Brew Coffee House
3370 SE Milwaukie Ave
Portland, OR 97202

Ill be there around 8 and leaving around 10am-ish
Even if ya cant go feel free to stop by and say hello.

JGHiggins1 said:
I'm moveing to the Rogue valley area between Grants pass and Medford area. If any one in the area wants to hang out and talk bikes or go on a ride hit me up. I should be moved in about 2 weeks.

Send a PM to bravecafe

dwmccudden said:
Anyone gone to "The One Moto" show that's happening this February? Is it worth coming down from Seattle for?

I've been twice. It's a bit of a hipster's paradise, but they have some damn cool bikes.

Snoosky said:
Hillsburrito 8) Any one know of any events going on this spring/ summer?

Are you on Facebook? There's a PDX-based vintage motorcycle rider group I'm a part of. We do events every Tuesday night and some Thursdays. Next big event is a four day camping trip in Eastern Oregon on the last weekend of June. Usually about 40 of us that make it out there.

Sonreir said:
Are you on Facebook? There's a PDX-based vintage motorcycle rider group I'm a part of. We do events every Tuesday night and some Thursdays. Next big event is a four day camping trip in Eastern Oregon on the last weekend of June. Usually about 40 of us that make it out there.

No Facebook here. Post a link on thise meetups, sounds killer ;)

Back
Top Bottom