Been Around the Block
7/8 tombstone bars new 85.00 shipped

thank you will ship out monday pm me with shipping address

Attachments

• 0_9575.jpg
    0_9575.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 648
Re: 7/8 tombstone bars new 85.00 shipped

Any close up pics of the welds? Who did the fab/welding work? Those need to be 100% solid or someone could get killed. Have you tested them in any way (if you made them)? I sure hope so, because if some kid gets hurt or worse from them failing on his bike... Things will get ugly.

Nah... This guy has been hocking his half assed wares here for awhile. Im sure hes 100% serious.

Really, this has gone on for too long. There's no way this guy is real. Why would you hang around a place where everyone thinks you're a dipshit? I mean, I know DTT is fairly lovey-dovey, but this guy has definitely received an appropriate "welcome", considering what he brings to the table. I do have to give hm props for being stubborn. But seriously, this is bad for DTT.

Swivel said:
I'm all for people making their own stupid engineering and harming themselves.But selling stuff to others in a similar vein is not to be encouraged.

AMEN.

Sorry for the bitching, but this is unacceptable.

With the number of members we have here now, its almost impossible to police everyone, but WE need to try. Tim is very laid back, and pretty much lets us inmates run the asylum. That said, its our responsibilty to call people out. When you come here to sell things, thats all good. Unless what your selling is shit and possibly dangerous.

We have a lot of younger members here, who dont always know what they should be looking for when it comes to buying parts. They dont get the dangers associated with crap like these bars. So we all need to make sure that those who are selling things understand that under NO circumstances will it be allowed if the items in question are unsafe or poorly made.

I dont mean to step on Tims toes here, or act as if I have any say in the way this place functions but we need to be the filter for this type of crap. All of us.

boober cunt is for real but doesn't have both oars in the water. No sane person would spend so much time and energy posting mock threads.

I dont know why some people only care about the dollar signs and not the safety of others...It seriously sickens me

bobber cult said:
soldsold soldsold ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hope you save the buyers address so you can send a get well card after those bars fall apart and put him into a wall.

BC is full of BS

I call bullsh*t. Nobody has ever posted "I will buy that - thanks BC" so I think none of this crap is actually for sale. I firmly believe BC is just a troll trying to get a rise out of everybody. If I had the authority, I would have banned him a LONG time ago.

And there's no way Beard bought the flat-bombed bike from him. Beard is an odd dude, but I met him- nice guy with good taste in cycles.

Hell, I don't even know anymore. If these things were actually for real, and sold, please think about this, BC:

When home built stuff fails, and causes bodily injury or property damage, that's just the fodder needed to get big brother to spit out anti-home-built legislation. Keep it up, we'll all be outlaws soon.

Dr-

I love it:
but doesn't have both oars in the water

I always use a few cans short of a six pack, but this is my new one, thank you!

How are the bars much different than 95% of Harleys on the road ;) Just sayin'.

Go 50 and ill think about it she does have a birthday comming up and this is way better than a card

when your home alone you ever just look in the mirror and cry, i would if i were you haha. let me know when my moms bars are done there sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom