'82 GS 450 L - Sprayed and Cafe'd

PancakeShake

Been Around the Block
Took a solid 2 months of tweaking to get it where I want it but she is 99% done! (just waiting on some new tripple clamps for a new front wheel.)

DSC00257.jpg

DSC00256.jpg

DSC00252.jpg

DSC00250.jpg

DSC00245.jpg

DSC00242.jpg

Like he says, need to get back to work on mine too. Love these little Suzuki twins.
I'm guessing the battery is under the seat?
What size jets have you got in the carbs?

You may want to ditch the centre stand - it doesn't take much to grind this out but the sparks are cool ;D

Nice, I like how your exhausts end before the rear wheel and are so tight to the frame. How does it sound.

Thanks every body!

Bike sounds great, rides suuuper smooth with the new gear ratio too.

Keyless ignition on it is great too, no more looking for keys or anything.

Currently doin an XS 400 right now and went all out with the XS. Frame has been cut, re-welded, new shock mounts, and more to come. Hopefully will have that one done in a month or so and ill post up some pics.

Any pictures of the guages, dash area? Any pictures and details aon your keyless system? Pics appreciated.

Gary

Pancake, are you keeping the 19"/16" wheels? I may have a couple 18" mags for sale soon.

Bike looks great btw! You may want to upgrade your air filters and add some kind of rear splash guard though - those filters are known to be inferior and the splash guard will stop crud from getting in the carbs.

5 years later I come across this post. Nice bike. Do you remember what rejetting kit you used for the carbs? I'm starting my 1981 gs450 project soon. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom