My daily ride - Lets see yours

canyoncarver

'hacking is learning'
DTT BOTM WINNER
I just got home from a ride and realized yet again how much I love the feeling of blasting down the road on two wheels. I love my bike and wanted to share a few pics. Simple, mostly stock 2000 ZRX1100. I want to clean up the front a bit and a few other things but mostly just love to jump on and twist the throttle. I have a few other vintage machines I'm doing builds on and that's another kind of thrill. I know most all of you do too. I just needed a moment to celebrate the reliable, only needs normal maintenance, doesn't break down kind of daily thrill machine. I know you've got one. Lets see it.

Thanks.

Attachments

• zrex_left2.jpg
    zrex_left2.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 918
  • zrex_rear1.jpg
    zrex_rear1.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 805
Beautiful Kawi, I've always love those ZRX's. I don't believe I've ever seen that colour though, really nice.

Here's mine, 2009 Suzuki Gladius. I love this bike, suits my riding style to a tee. Not many changes as its purely a daily rider while I work on the others. Just swapped out the bars for superbike ones, made a chin spoiler and will be making a fender eliminator this winter to get rid of the stock fender. Will also be swapping out the headlight.

theRooms_7.jpg

theRooms_5.jpg

Wow! I've never seen one of those before. That's a really cool bike. I dig the belly fairing. I've thought of adding one to mine. I've actually removed the traditional little front cowl from my ZRX and just recently fitted a set of clubmans and bar-end mirrors. Still fits me quite well with the stock rearsets.

Have a build going to see if i can do it . And few others i enjoy but picked this up for everyday riding and commute to work and just have fun on .... My 85 FJ1100..... Always liked the ZRXs nice bikes and the Gladius looks fun !
bags.jpg

my daily ride. 2012 triumph thruxton. it has a front fairing on it now but I don't have any current pictures showing that.
IMG_1324.jpg

IMG_1327.jpg

Very nice, clean FJ. I love those Kerker exhausts.

Yeah, If I had a triumph it would be that one...

buckeyebike said:
Always puts a smile on my face . . . '08 Thruxton (carbed):

BukBlk2001.jpg

That's really nice! Very clean. Does that have a passenger seat option or is that just a trunk in your tail section... ;D

Absolutely love your 9cubed . . . I would be dead by now with that between my legs, lol.

See you have a CB175 in the works. My CL175 is one of my all-time favorites ;D

CL175Cafe2004.jpg

My daily, I can't wait to put on the clip ons and Nitrohead rear fender eliminator on. $1700 and runs like a champ. I am finding excuses to go riding now!

IMAG0321-1.jpg

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

buckeyebike said:
Absolutely love your 9cubed . . . I would be dead by now with that between my legs, lol.

See you have a CB175 in the works. My CL175 is one of my all-time favorites ;D

CL175Cafe2004.jpg

Thanks! The 999 is definitely more bike than I could probably ever handle, but that's not stopping me.

I have seen that CL, it looks great. I took a few cues from it for mine.

Absolute blast to ride, and pretty quick for a little guy ;D It has been sitting as the right carb was leaking terribly from the overflow and I had too many other projects to mess with it. Just looked into it and the damn float had a pin sized hole in it; a little sloder and whalaa, fixed.

stealthtt24 said:
My daily, I can't wait to put on the clip ons and Nitrohead rear fender eliminator on. $1700 and runs like a champ. I am finding excuses to go riding now!

Love the SR stealthtt24 .. there are so many great parts for them these days, I wouldn't know where to start!

Here is my ride, the 1986 SRX600 Super Single, younger brother of the SR.

SRXVinMotoShowBrooklyn2008.jpg

PS .. whats up HerrDeacon!

Back
Top Bottom