My daily ride - Lets see yours

Maritime said:
Mine 79 GL1000, put 6-10,000 KM minimum a year on her. Probably more now that the 450 has left the stable and I haven't replaced it yet.
a6b5036c-1e21-9bd6.jpg
this wing is a unstopable force of nature all it does is eat long distances of black top you all better ax somebody

canyoncarver said:
Bandit is a cool bike - what's wrong with the frame?

Ha ha I was just talking about the picture frame, the picture was taken on my phone and sometimes it places those dumb frames on it and no one can seem to figure out why. Myself included.

bradj said:
a6b5036c-1e21-9bd6.jpg
this wing is a unstopable force of nature all it does is eat long distances of black top you all better ax somebody

Hehehe...I always wondered what a Gold Wing looked like under all that other "stuff". Nice..

canyoncarver said:
Hehehe...I always wondered what a Gold Wing looked like under all that other "stuff". Nice..

This is what the first Gens all looked like from mother Honda. The bags and shit came later as aftermarket only for the 1000's. So many people added them that honda started making the factory bags in 81. Still made n'ked versions until the 1200 I think then they started building only bagged and faired versions from then on. They built the Valkery for a bit, as a GL engined cruiser but I think the standard n'ked GL's are the best. The colour is not factory correct though and I shrunk the indicators etc. I am going to put smaller guages as well when $$ permit.

Cheers

Maritime

i got a 1983 yamamut xs650 heritage special. picked it up for 200 bucks. has 24k miles on it and runs great.. first pic is when i got it. and i just did a little bit to it to make it look little more different and wala. every dayer now!!

i.jpg

402796_4427202967873_2053302809_n.jpg

need a different seat but it works for now!!

Me TX650..

Attachments

• IMG_6912.jpg
    IMG_6912.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 535
  • IMG_7027.jpg
    IMG_7027.jpg
    880.6 KB · Views: 522
  • IMG_6921.jpg
    IMG_6921.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 507
Thanks buckeye,

That would be the juan de fuca strait, on the pacific ocean my friend!

I have a whole album of shots from that spot. Nice place to stumble upon!

If you look closely enough (hard to see in pictures) you will see the olympic moutains of washington in the far background.

There's a whole lot of nice backdrops in Washington. Saw a lot of places on Stevens Pass that would be nice to stop at. Live on the dry side myself, down in the hole. (grant Co.) Nice biking where we live.

That's what I ride the most around town! The second one is for when I'm in need of adrenalin! ;)

Attachments

• DSC_0663.JPG
    DSC_0663.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 497
  • DSC_0679.JPG
    DSC_0679.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 472
  • IMG_0053.JPG
    IMG_0053.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 1,772
buckeyebike said:
Even better ;)

I could take some killer shots with some OH corn or soybean fields in the background if you like, lol.

You better not be making fun of Ohio KoRn

Korn%25201.jpg

Not the choice of most 'racers' on here, but my daily ride. Has bags for my lunch--I'm over wearing backpacks ;D

8175d30a.jpg

t71ford said:
Not the choice of most 'racers' on here, but my daily ride. Has bags for my lunch--I'm over wearing backpacks ;D

8175d30a.jpg

It's a beautiful bike. Yeah, I'd ride it.

Not a fan of the pipes but the over bike looks like a very nice ride man ! And I'm with you on done wearing backpacks ! Ride it with pride !

Back
Top Bottom